1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Why Multan is hosting only 3 games ?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Passionate Pakistani, Feb 29, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    So far the best pitches and best atmoshphere but why are they given only 3 matches. They should have at least hosted all their 5 home games if not more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    True... everything about this place has been top notch and much better than Lahore/Karachi.

They'd definitely look to give them more games next year and hopefully one of the playoff games as well.

3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    The atmosphere in Multan and Pindi was electric, Took me back to the early 2000s

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Cracking atmosphere in Multan. PCB need to stop this mentality of giving the big cities the majority of the games.

5. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    PSL back to Pakistan and we are now regularly having games in Pakistan after well over a decade. First time the likes of Multan and Pindi hosting proper game, so probably just wanted to ease things in and see how it goes (re conditions, pitch, security etc).

Now they have seen the MashaAllah positive results, im sure they will be given many more games.

6. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Inn Shaa Allah Peshawar will get games next year but i expect only 2/3 max. If things go well, then they also get many more games.

Just need to be a little more patient and thankful thats things have and are changing for the better Inn Shaa Allah.

7. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Need all our home games in Peshawar next year. We are still like a nomad team out of all.

8. HashiBaba

HashiBaba Talented

Dec 24, 2009
    I imagine there are several reasons, mostly logistical. Hopefully Multan can host their full quota of home games next season. Agree that the crowds in Multan have been phenomenal. Was great watching Rilee Roussou get a hundred as if he was a Pakistani playing at home with the crowd going wild.

Next season if Peshawar stadium is ready (don't hold your breath on this) it will likely get 2-3 games like Multan this year. Then the season after (2022) we can hopefully have a full home/away system in PSL, with the exception of Quetta.

9. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    excuse my French but too many bacha baz people in that region.

This Australian journalist, Dennis, who is in Pakistan covering PSL has already been offered to have sex with, by a bunch of guys.

I think foreign players may be scared to go to Peshawar?

10. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    What the hell. Like there is a shortage of bacha baz people in the countries from where these players are coming.

Secondly this is not true about Peshawar. This is a myth which is totally wrong. I am sure there are such kind of people present everywhere on the globe. Why single out only Pukhtoons & their area.

11. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    there is a good reason why that poster is on my block list. This is all he can provide to this forum, best to ignore / block such species

12. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Yeah because the bacha baaz in the crowd are going to run on to the pitch and sexually assault cricketers. That's what they are waiting for. Foreign players to molest

There's people digging up graves and raping dead bodies in other parts of Pakistan and you are worried about paedophiles attacking grown men

13. Mad Genius

Mad Genius Fantasy Draft Wins: 4

Oct 6, 2014
    @ShokoTolo_LoloMoto probably speaking from experience, painful memories associated with pukhtoons