1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Virat Kohli declining ?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Patriot, Mar 1, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Tough tour of New Zealand for Virat Kohli. He scored 2, 19, 3 and 14 in the two Tests and in 11 innings across the formats has scored only 218 runs at an average of 19.82 with just one half-century

Is this the beginning of the end ?

2. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    He will always suffer in swinging conditions. Vulnerable outside off stump around the 5th stump.

Lets wait for him to play in India and he will score tons for fun.

3. HashiBaba

HashiBaba Talented

Dec 24, 2009
    Just a bad patch

4. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    He also struggled against Anderson here, at start of his career. Just clearly hasnt inproved in this regard.

5. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Swinging conditions is his weakness around the outside off stump line. This is a rough patch for him but he will be back to his best soon.

6. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    The faster anything goes up, the fastest it comes down.

plus, as the old saying goes, “It’s easy to become #1 but very hard to stay at #1.”

7. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Did great in England on his last tour and his record in South Africa and Australia is formidable too. So that would suggest he has improved.

Which player doesn't struggle in one country anyway? Most struggle most places apart from their home conditions.

8. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Just a dip in form. Can’t write him off just yet.

9. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    he will be back in the runs. He does have a weakness thou esp early on in his innings

10. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    He is a terrible power hungry dictator of a captain. Is not amongst the runs as well.

He is the only reason that drunkard moron Shastri is earning crores as the coach when all he bloody does is partying.

Needs to be stripped off captaincy pronto, else he will destroy many careers.

11. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Shashtri looks and behaves more like a mafia don then a national coach.

12. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    i pointed this out regarding Kohli when he was fresh captain and everyone thought i was judging him based on my dislike for indian players lmao

13. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    https://www.espn.com/cricket/story/...kohli-irked-question-kane-williamson-send-off

During his post-match press conference on Monday, after India had slipped to a seven-wicket defeat inside three days, a member of the local media asked Kohli about the send-off, and whether that gesture had set the right example.

Kohli responded with a question of his own. "What do you think?"

"I asked you the question," the reporter shot back.

"I am asking you the answer," Kohli said. "You need to find out exactly what happened and then come back with a better question. You can't come here with half-questions and half-details of what happened. And also, if you want to create controversy, this is not the right place to do [it]. I have spoken to the match referee, I have no issues with what happened, so thank you."

14. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    whiny salty crybaby lmao

15. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    He also said

'Jab yein India mein ayenge phir inko dekhunga'

Lots of people say things are childish but they are not really they just say it as an insult. However this is what I remember saying when I was younger. It's the kind of thing you remember when you can't go to sleep and think 'why did I say that' and then try thinking of something else. Seriously?? 'When they come to India we will see'? Seriously? You are supposed to be West indies of 80s and Australia of 2000s but if you can't beat an average team it is not our fault.

Also swearing at Kane and the crowd was uncalled for. He says the reporter didn't know what exactly happened. Maybe the crowd was being a little harsh but what was Kane saying to him?? Especially a guy like Kane who is a nice bloke and then the way he answered the question?? He's a sociopath is Kohli. He's incapable of behaving like a human being.

16. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    @Mohan bhai zara zayada hi garam ho gay ho.

Modi ko bhi thori suna do, us third class janwar ko zara akal ay

17. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Kyun? Kya ho gaya?

Phir se drakht gir gaye kya aapke yahaan? :D

18. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Inzi - "How can you question Kohli's technique? He has 70 international hundreds".

Koi bhaijan ko batao ki he is not going to get an IPL coaching role. :p

19. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
  20. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Hate for an ATG is unreal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk