1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Prime Minister Imran Khan and PTI government - Performance watch thread

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Munna, Aug 18, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)

1. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    I dont know if you saw it or not, but he said it earlier in a thread that he doesnt care one iota about credibility or what people think about his opinion.

2. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Modi having the same opinion?

I've never read or heard Modi once but I assume he talks bad about Pakistani army.
    As far as I am concerned, I consider army to be extremely beneficial for Pakistan but it is an sub ordinate of our government, not our rulers. If the generals do want to be rulers then they should forcefully take over and stop with this bullshit called democracy.

And I have enough acquaintances in army to know that there's a huge amount of sincere people who aren't power hungry. Only a few people like Musharraf ruin the reputation of our army.

3. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
  4. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
  5. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Ok regarding recent firings of Peshawar ministers.

From anti-imran mouthpieces like khanzada, sethi and mir.
    The said miniters approached GHQ and met the ultimate boss.
    Khan sb. got to know about it and fired them immediately.
    The message is floated to PTI and allies, i am the boss for you.
    It seems like Jahangir tareen is also taken out from some special committee. Pervaiz elahi was crying about it.

My feeling that Jahangir is an establishment joining is sort of making sense now. He is no friend of Imran. Even SMQ seems like a establishment's induction.
    As per Sethi Pervaiz Khattak is Imran's guy.

6. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Jkt met mahmood khan today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    IT exports jump 19pc

KARACHI: Pakistan’s telecommunication, computer and information services exports jumped 18.5 per cent to $517 million during the first seven months of current fiscal year.

The major chunk of that came under the software consultancy services as exports of the segment rose around 12pc to around $159m during the period under review.

Following closely behind software consultancy, exports of computer software also rose 8.17pc to $129m, from $119m during the same period last fiscal year.

Citing provisional figures for the first half of current fiscal year, [email protected] Chairman Shahzad Shahid said, “IT and ITeS (information technology enabled services) is a sector which has continued to show impressive growth in exports year on year.”

“Growth in the first half of the current fiscal year is 24.71pc which is almost eight times higher than the country’s overall exports during the same time,” he added.

Information technology exports services rose to $1.09 billion during the last fiscal year.

With more than 5,000 IT companies providing services in around 100 countries, Pakistan’s information communication technology (ICT) sector is undergoing a boom as more than 10,000 application developers, freelancers enter into the workforce each year.

“We believe that IT sector can become a $10bn industry and it can create over a million new jobs within 5 years if the government makes growth-focused policies timely,” says Shahid.

“However, for the sector to meet the growth potential, the government has to engage the local tech sector as it digitises its various functions. Building domestic capacity is a must for Pakistan to create jobs for its youth and to achieve its exports targets,” he added.

With more than 30pc population under the age of 20, Pakistan can become the leading ICT exporters. The country has already been named as the favourite destination for freelance work.

Pakistan’s overall services exports during the first five months rose 3pc to $2.165bn during the period under review.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1532383/it-exports-jump-19pc

8. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Everyday the prices of basic items increase, im sure this daily increase might not be from government but where is the check from govt? Where are the price controlling committes ?

Currently we are 2 living in a flat and our monthly expense is around 50k and we are not living a luxurious life but just basic middle class life.

Imagine how hard it is for a full family with low income.

Worst part is that it was the poor and middle class who voted IK and they are the one affected the most.

9. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Does that include the monthly rent?

10. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Yep

11. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    So that is around 25k INR, which is very reasonable in my opinion. Most middle class families in India spend much more than that per month.

Here in Bangalore, you will find it hard to get a 2 bedroom flat within a gated community for less than 20k INR per month.

12. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Bhai 50k is a lot of money in Pak and that too just for 2 people in a one room flat. Imagine if you have a full family and your kids education etc..

13. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Apr 26, 2011
    You are living in a flat? Where?

14. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Mara da koor wala job shaway msf ki at lower dir.. so had to rent a flat for time being and then see how things shape up.

15. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Mara Timargara ke kha ghat kor pa karaya wala. It will be very reasonable.

16. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Timergara is vry expensive now man lol. There is no land here and properties are very expensive. House rents are above 25k.. that also excluding bills.

Here we have our own flat, kitchen, washroom nd balcony.. all for 10k excluding bills.. besides, its only 2 mins walk from hospital and all doctors/nurses are living in this plaza..quite reasonable tbh.

Also, this is just a temporary place, we might move to islamabad or dubai or england. England is the last option lol

17. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Try to settle in Pakistan. Moving out should be the last option.

Really surprised to know that Timergara is expensive now LOL

18. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Believe me its more expensive than mardan and peshawar. We looked for upper portion in a house and it was 21k lol.

Its because there is no land here.. its mostly mountains.

Demand is more hence prices are skyhigh. People pay upto 30k rent for a small shop and they are like 2 crore plus if you want to buy them
    Ridiculous.

19. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    I dont know how the lower class or even middle class survive in Pakistan. Even daily use items prices are skyhigh.. unless both parents work or they earn more than 2/3 lac per month, its impossible to live a decentish life with your kids getting good education.

20. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    This is Naya Pakistan afterall.

What was I saying all these years maybe you will understand now.

Incompetence is dangerous than corruption.

21. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    People would have been okay with all this if at least they had minimized corruption but corruption, nepotism and favoritism is still at all time high.

People who have supported him are affected the most. Elite class hardly cares about these things and they mostly dont care about voting. It was the middle n lower class who wanted change but IK has been nothing but a hoax.

What a poor man is going to do how you speak at UN or OIC or how much protocol gets at White House.. he cares about his own food and family nd so far IK has been a massive dissappointment in giving any kind of relief to lower class.

I still believe he is an honest, dedicated and sincere towards Pakistan but so am i, does this mean i should also become Pm ?

22. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Yes poor people are suffering too much since he had taken over. Their life had turned into hell.

Man if you can't manage things then just resign and leave. At least the curses of poor people won't follow you even after your death. Imran might be honest but he is also power hungry. This is his biggest fault. He compromised on his principles & promises just to stay in power.

23. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Yeah how they supported senate chairman and then this army act.. giving extension to COAS.

If you are really powerless, then just resign. Ruining his own legacy im afraid.

24. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    May Allah ease the burden of Pakistani people. We can just pray brother.

25. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    I am sure he has good intentions but he needs to realize that a captain is only as good as his team.

He can do only so much with jokers like Faisal Wavda, Buzdar, Sheikh Rasheed etc. in his team. Even SMQ does not seem very bright at times.

26. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    The poor/middle class always suffer the most. The rich get richer and live a life of luxury whilst the super rich are in another world totally.

Not just in Pakistan but everywhere.

27. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Spoke to a patient who just returned from a six week holiday to Pakistan, he used to be an ex PTI supporter (like myself), he was very depressed about current situation as inflation, corruption and nepotism have even increased in last few years. He said previous governments were corrupt but atleast they had some idea how to run a country, but the current lot are totally amateur and clueless.

Unfortunately some people here on these fora are still in total denial, posting reports after reports about progress and prosperity, but nothing can compare with the opinion of common people living there.

28. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Happy to see a few people getting in touch with reality.

29. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
  30. pat

pat Banned

Nov 25, 2018
  31. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    I am 200 per cent satisfied with PTI govt performance uptil now!!

32. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Whats chalak? Hw made a comment as politicians do... i bet it wouldn't take long to find a chalak comment from that tyrant in chargeof india. Again your good at critiquing pak affairs but suddenly develop blinkers in your own back yard
    ..... and you wonder why i call you a moron?

33. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
  34. pat

pat Banned

Nov 25, 2018
    Iran is one upping PMIK. Send whole bunch of COVID patients in to pakitsan and ask PMIK to help lift sanctions!

https://arynews.tv/en/iranian-president-pens-letter-pm-imran-khan/

ISLAMABAD: Sources privy to the development revealed that the President of Iran, Hassan Rouhani wrote to Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan on Friday asking for him and Pakistan to play their role in getting the sanctions imposed on Iran lifted, ARY News reported.

35. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    It appears that Imran has opened a bank account and has asked local and overseas Pakistanis to donate generously into it so that it helps Pakistan in their fight against Corona. No questions will be asked about the money donated here so people can park their laundered/black cash in here. Plus the honest ones get tax relief.

Bright idea, but sadly it won't occur to anyone to ask him what happened to the millions that were donated towards the dam fund. Of course it doesn't look like the dam is going to be made so why not divert those funds to this Corona bank account?

Moral of the story: All the donations coming into this account will also be pocketed by the sarkari babus.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  36. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    an indian lecturing others on anti corruption drives..... why dont you tell us about the time the guy with the fake degree cancelledhhigher denomination currency?

37. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Maseeha gobbled up 6 Trillion rupees of imdaads he received to serve the nation. Ramadan mei bhi sharm nahi aayi. Iss se to Nawaz acchha tha smh

38. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    Is 6 trillion PKR not like £30 Billion?

That does not sound feasible at all lmao.

Disclaimer - Not watched the video yet.

But who would when such a claim is being made lool.

39. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Of course laws don't apply to her because she is a Colonel's wife. Haven't come across any report of action against her yet. And people here believe the Army don't rule the country and Imran is not Bajwa's puppet.

40. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    I don't understand the correlation you're making between a law and order 'incident' and IK's rule over Pakistan.

https://www.parhlo.com/colonel-wife-misbehave-police-kpk/

According to the above website the COAS has taken notice and stated accountability will take place ... But main point here is, law and order is a huge issue across the subcontinent, yes your beloved India included and incidents like this are a regular issue, I just don't understand how this correlates to the army controlling the country lol. So if tomorrow, a politician's wife did this, would you say this is proof of civilian rule in Pakistan?

Or ... or is it when a foreign army intrudes into your territory, purportedly takes your military as captive then releases them a week later, proof of civilian rule?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ater-army-denies-2234310?amp=1&akamai-rum=off