Prime Minister Imran Khan and PTI government - Performance watch thread

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Munna, Aug 18, 2018.

1. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    thats interesting and yes, he is frustrated. why dont you put up the whole programme though, where he talks about how the PMLN are a party run by immoral criminals, since now all of a sudden you seem to value his opinion:

2. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Once again, you will never answer the content I post rather put questions on my 'integrity' and my 'loyalties (edit: I forgot, MY GRAMMAR! )

Sure bro, keep being blind. Just a video of today for you. Thankfully, the people aren't as blind as some educated folks out here.

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Can you tell me at what time line the above has been said?

4. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    really? and you haven't answered any of the economic detail ive put up, not a single one reference to it. every time you've put up a reference ive looked at it or watched and demonstrated that its bullshit, youve disappeared, and brought in some other crap from your PMLN media cell team - which you admitted to earlier too - you've been repeatedly exposed as an unthinking propaganda troll - why would I waste time following up on any more links? besides, the facebook links dont open up on my browser - but im sure given youre copying and pasting them from your cells, you dont have any other option.

thankfully your qaid will spend the rest of his life in prison along with his minions, and all his dependent patwaris will be decimated soon enough.

5. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Gotta have better comprehension skills ;--)

6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    LOL, another copy & paste from PML-N wing, nice.

7. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Are you in your sense? I am asking you for timeline where in the video what you claim was said? I need to know time line.

8. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Hahaha! you must be really frustrated because NS today showed the world that he isn't making any deals as claimed by the youthiyas. You should listen to NS saying "You can send me to guantanamo if you want but I will never bow my heads down to you" It might help reducing your pain.

<3 <3

9. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I do not find anything wrong with it. It's the internet and I can take anything I want from anywhere. Talk about the content, not the origin. Since you can't answer it neither comprehend it, you will claim that I belong to the Maryaam Cell and get paid to post for PML n on Cricistan.. lmao.

10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Another lie

This is the video you are talking about.

Anybody with 2 active brain cells can see this was an old video.

11. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    oh if Nawaz Sharif said that, the guy in jail for corruption, facing another mountain of trials, and just arrested for another corruption reference, it definitely must be true. yes, hahahaha, its hilarious to accept the word of a man who has destroyed pakistan, how funny, hahahahaha, yes hahahah.

thats the best you have? thats the retort, the word of the greatest traitor pakistan has ever produced, and its produced a lot.

how embarrassing. who are you going to quote next? modi? Netanyahu?

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah, for that one needs to have some ethics and morality to admit that yes, I do support Nawaz and PML-N and I am not ashamed on it.

13. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Did I link it to this video? Once again your comprehension skills are on fire.

I referred to the talk he gave "today" outside the NAB which is recorded on various mobiles where he claimed he will support the Dharna.

14. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I support NS over IK every day and twice on Sunday.

15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    FOR NTH TIME, WHERE IN THIS VIDEO IT IS SAID WHAT YOU HAVE CLAIMED? TIME LINE PLEASE?

16. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    There go you, finally you are being honest. You should have said it long time ago man. Now also please asnwer where in the video it was said as per your claim?

17. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Go and ask someone who speaks proper Urdu and has better comprehension skills.

18. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I have always been clear on my stance. However, I am not a PMLn worker and I didn't vote for him in this election either. That is also the truth.

19. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    a lover of crime, and criminality. at least thats consistent with the moral fibre of your posts.

20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    This is the video which went viral today along with the same subject, same line what you said.

You should listen to NS saying "You can send me to guantanamo if you want but I will never bow my heads down to you"

So stop acting cut.

21. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    You are clearly unaware of the actual news except for the PTI cell being managed right from the PM-House-turned-Into-a-University-supposedly.

22. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Clear in you stance, lol. Joke of the day.

On a serious note: You pain point is Army, if IK stand against army, you will start supporting him right this very minute.

23. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Oh sure, the person who still grabs 2/3 of the countries vote if the establishment doesn't meddle. Looks like the majority of Pakistan loves crimes and criminality. You can live in your crimeless country for all you like but you have no right to judge us while living thousands of miles abroad.

24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Bakawas, this mean you are a liar too, tech tech.

You twist the video, write whatever you want to even though no such claim was made in that video.

25. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Oh definitely, If IK goes against the establishment like he did in the past..Why not? IK used to be pro civilian and anti establishment but he turned out to be the biggest traitor to this cause upto date.

26. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Passionate Pakistani @godzilla @Disco Lemonade

Guys listen to this video and help me understand what it was said, as per iZaman's claim? I only need to know the timeline.

27. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Since you have been honest today, one more question. What is your problem with establishment?

28. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Messing up with the civilian development. Establishment has ruined Pakistan. Do you know there has been no Prime Minister who has completed 5 years tenure since 1947...? And we've had 3 dictators who ruined our setup as a country...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    And trust me, write down these words. The moment IK gets removed as a PM, which he sooner or later will be, he will turn into Anti-Army and will use the excuse of army meddling in his failed attempt at rectifying the "country" and then use an anti establishment slogan to gather votes again..

30. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Its again a moot point, because Pakistan's best years came under Yahya khan & Musharraf. I dont care if any PM completes full term or not. I only want PM do help and serve the country to the best of his ability and honesty.

31. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Sure, I will see that he will have you start supporting him again, because he will be anti-establishment, which you wish.

32. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Their best years came under YAHYA KHAN? WOW? You definitely haven't studied history. These guys sold everything they had for dollars. Read Musharrafs books if you want more details. He admits to selling of "terrorists" (read citizens) for loads of money and foreign investment.

I'd rather have a sustained development period than a fake economy built on selling your soul and becoming a slave to the west. And the civilian governments mostly didn't work because of the meddling done by the establishment. The army has over 50+ businesses in Pakistan worth billions of rupees. They don't and can't let private companies compete them. Also, their businesses abuse their army authority in getting tax evaded as well as many other corrupt practices which you only get to know once you are close to the army...These guys are far more corrupt than any politicians. Take out a list of the ex-coas and generals and see where they are living right now. Majority of them are not in Pakistan and are living in lavish houses (or Islands) abroad. Where do they get this money from? Tax payers pocket and creative minds which don't let them become "criminals" like NS rather they use the blood of the Shaheed Army Jawaans to create a soft image of them.

33. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I would support him for his stance but as a politician he has been far worse than any in our history. He literally has no one in his team and has absolutely no 'vision' like he claims. the guy is obsessed with himself as was alleged earlier post-1992 speech.

34. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Woh sab choro bas aik baat bata do.

Where in the video you shared Shahid Latif said the following? Asking it one last time.

1. Air Marshal admits they brought the PTI government.
    2. Bashes PTI for not being able to show performance according to the expectations. Basically says the establishment brought them cuz they thought they would perform but it turned out IK was a hoax.

35. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I will give you a couple of hints.

1. The word "Teesri Quwwat" "Jis par awam ka itimad"

2. Bashes PTI for not performing? Listen to the I met Asad Umar part.

If you don't get it, I won't blame you because you consider Yahya Khan to be a savior... ;--)

36. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    So this means you are just assuming things and that all. Because Shahid Latif never said and its all your wishful thinking.

37. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I'm assuming things? You must be really naive to not understand what is being said. However, like I said, I thought you had comprehension skills but now I am more worried about your IQ level because you consider Yahya Khan, the main reason for 1971 debacle, a savior!

Speechless, honestly. No wonder you support PTI.

38. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Oh bhai tu rahana da.

Stop worrying about my IQ and comprehension skills and first try to be a honest person.

39. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Obviously, I would be worried about my country if people like you are supposedly the youth of our nation. What a disaster..

40. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Now you are just but hurt, because you failed to prove your false claim as per your own video. Carry on, cry me a river ...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019