PMLN/PPP performance

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Sep 20, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    What I said is totally relevant if you put together the dot, go figure !

I am very well aware of what happened yesterday. Opposition was confident that they've enough votes to pass the resolution against chairman senate to remove him, however, they had worse surprise of their lifetime. I know you will call it horse trading, however, it was Zardari who sold Nawaz, Fazlu, Maryam and PML-N. The difference was about 13/14 votes. All this happened after a political understanding and arrangement. About 4 PML-N senators werent happy how Maryam is running the affairs. There are about 9/10 PPP senators, who chose not to vote against chairman senate, and this is where Zardari come in picture. Also, dont forget Sadiq Sanjrani is from PPP and Saleem Mandiwala too. More to the point, after resolution was failed against Sadiq Sanjrani then why did opposition boycott when resolution was about to put forward against deputy chariman Mandiwala? It was PPP's decision and this how they saved their both senators. You need to take off your biased glasses and try to put some rational within your thoughts.

And as for your #297 do you really believe that military personal in his uniform will rig the voting in front of media, opposition and all the coverage - seriously dude? Hypnotically speaking, even if it happened, then why Maryam and Billo rani or any of their clown arent spiting venom about it? Why opposition didnt mention it during press conference yesterday? Oh maybe Army must have intimidated them, right? gotcha ...

I also see in one of your comment you said that you were PTI and IK supporter but you changed your views latter. I think I get it, your issue is with Army and establishment. You want army to work as like Police, which is nothing but wishful thinking. They're a major stakeholder in the country, the only issue is that they're much more visible compared to establishments of other countries. Only a naive will believe that CIA/FBI in US, MI6 in UK and RAW in India has no role to play but provide security. In your spare time do extensive research and you should be able to understand how they operates.

If one is against his own army & bark against his own institutes, give whatever Kahsmir you have to India and live as their lap dog only then a PM will be considered as real PM in your opinion, I reckon.

On contrary, Imran he has zilch issue(s) with ISI and COAS Bajwa accompanying. He trust his institutions and his institutions trusts him and this is how we develop, this was the message received in US on Khan and Bajwa's visit to US (that both are on the same page), but to all the anti-establishment folks Khan is establishment's puppet. However, if he start spitting venom like NS and Maryam then will become a 'leader' - LOL.

Inline is the understanding of anti-establishment supporters and their definition of Puppet vs. Independent party within Pakistan.

If a Pakistan political party(on its own will) is in harmony with army and vice versa, it will be called an army's puppet/ establishment party.

If a political party thrashes Pakistan army at every local and international forum, and using this cover of being pro democracy/anti army, attain western approval, this the only definition of being an independent political party.

Last but not the least, you also said enough about overseas Pakistan. However, you totally forget that many of us have very deep roots in Pakistan. Why the hell do you think people like me and @godzilla follow Pakistan very closely? Dont we have anything better in our lives to do? Wrong, as I said, we do have our roots and we care about Pakistan perhaps more then those who live in the country. We send tons of revenue to Pakistan in form of remittances. FYI, in 2018 overseas Pakistanis have increased remittances by 13 per cent , 5.4 billion US dollars, in the first quarter of the 2018-2019 fiscal year (July 1-June 30), in comparison to the previous year (2017), according to State Bank of Pakistan. I have brothers, uncle and Grand mother living in Karachi and Lahore, I do send money to my brother and Grand mother via legit banking channels. I also had my share in dam funds (Not to mention the money which we bring to Pakistan when we visit). Therefore, we overseas Pakistanis have equal right to raise our voice as much as you can, because we are also stakeholder and are totally aware of ground realities of Pakistan.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  2. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    seven hours on I'm still laughing at this, this is comedy gold.

3. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Listen to it carefully. 54 favor my hyn.

4. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile the media blackout continues.
    Picture was taken in Jhelum where there wasn't even an official stop.

5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  6. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    very good news for pakistan if this happens. it is in the country's interests to have competent, clean opposition parties that keep pushing standards to be better and better.

although im not sure how competent Nisar is, there will always be suspicion over a guy that stood behind criminals for so long, and someone who couldn't even hold his own seat in the last election.

7. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016

OMG this is hilarious.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    NAB lambasted Maryam Nawaz after Hidden Cellphone was Recovered from her Possession

Maryam Nawaz confronted an embarrassing situation after NAB recovered a mobile phone from her possession. Pretends to be a leader but is a pickpocket, lambasted NAB officials.

News Desk
    -
    October 8, 2019
    [​IMG]

Maryam Nawaz, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s leader, landed in trouble after NAB allegedly seized a mobile phone from her possession. Reports claim that NAB’s investigating officer reproached Maryam Nawaz for violating the rules.

Maryam Nawaz embarrassed herself after she was found carrying and using a mobile phone when rules strictly bar her from using the cell phone and other gadgets in custody. By violating the rules, she has tarnished her stature as a leader, asserted the investigation officer comparing her to a pickpocket.

NAB had assured Maryam Nawaz to treat her with respect, guaranteeing her complete prisoner’s rights if she abided by the rules and regulation, recalled the investigation officer while lambasting her. The breach of the rule was followed by the transfer of the investigation officer and security guards deputed there.

The details of the recovered cell phone are that it had a functional phone network, the SIM is registered in the name of her secretary Saima Farooq. NAB seized the mobile phone to investigate the data of mobile and ascertain her conversations with other PML-N leaders.

A source quoted that she frequently contacted her father Nawaz Sharif in Kothlakhpat Jail and even contacted a few diplomats.

Maryam Nawaz along with her cousin Yousaf Abbas was sent to jail in Chaudhry Sugar mill case last month.

The news of the recovery of a mobile phone from Maryam Nawaz churned criticism from the ruling party PTI, with senior leader Aleem Khan calling her ancestors pickpockets.

Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad said that Maryam Nawaz’s cell phone was recovered from the jail and very interesting information had been collected from it. “The data of all those people who were in contact with Maryam Nawaz is there in the phone,” said Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad in a triumphant way.

The jail authorities, however, are adamant that no such incident happened and that no prisoner is using a mobile phone on the premises of the jail.

Last week, the personal doctor of Nawaz Sharif Dr. Adnan Khan complained that Vice President PML-N, Maryam Nawaz is not provided better facilities in jail despite court orders. According to Khan, he met with Maryam Nawaz in Kot Lakhpat Jail in Lahore and was appalled to see Nawaz Sharif’s daughter incarcerated in a small cell alone.

He added that the bed was infested with bed bugs and mosquitoes, she is not allowed to have her home-made food.

Maryam Nawaz along with her cousin Yousaf Abbas was sent to jail in Chaudhry Sugar mill case last month. According to reports, Maryam Nawaz is allotted B-class facilities in jail. She is provided a water cooler, a chair, a mattress, books and newspapers in her jail cell. She is also entitled to an air-conditioner and a television.

9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  10. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    yes. they are crooks. I hope they lock her way for good and throw away the key, the country would be far better off for it.

11. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    looks like total implosion in the PMLN, following fallout in news from the 'Azadi march' organised by a guy who couldnt even get votes to be elected in his own constituency, and after the confiscation of maryam's illegally procured mobile phone.

turns out the sharifs are working possibly with an international power to try to destabilise the country. they have publicly humiliated shabaz too for the first time, on twitter, labelling him a munafiq.

these people are working for india. its no wonder their actions are totally aligned and their supporters dont be able to speak against that nation, instead choosing to focus on non issues.

looks like Nawaz is going to be rested on the sugar mills case too, to add to his other crimes. he's a full on proven mafiosa criminal, how does he have any support whatsoever?

astonishing developments.

12. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    :D

Protests are the legal right of any Leader...If people support them, you can go back to where you came from and remain shut up.

13. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    Erm not sure anyone is stating that protests are not a right.

It’s only the patwaris that seem to think everyone doesn’t believe in the right to protest so they can complain.

it is interesting to note differences though- IK protested after several attempts at having four election results queried, exhausted all avenues to have that done legally and then decided as a last resort to protest. So there’s some pride to be taken in that and doing to with dignity.

In this case, diesel isn’t even elected in his own constituency, there has been no processes prior to this proposed action, it’s a first resort.

The motives couldn’t be more different. One was for dignity and truth. And the other is for self interest. Obviously we can see the kind of people that are happy about that.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016

What the FU*K is this?

He wouldn't even give back a dime if such perks continue.

15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  16. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    well punishment of treason and sedition is also a right. if these guys are courting foreign powers to influence Pakistani politics etc then im sure that izaman would support the rule of law.

17. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Sure, prove it in court. Right now, the foreign funding case is in court on PTI dharnas throughout and the government is pleading the Supreme Court to not make this case public.

18. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    so do you accept judicial oversight? In which case i suppose you agree with sharifs imprisonment.

19. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I agree but with NS you have a judge on record saying he was compromised and that is what I was sure of..

If another judge sees that he is wrong AND isn't compromised, then sure. Right now, his case was specifically engineered through all Panama bluff...There were 443 ppl with NS in Panama Leaks and none of them has been accounted for his wealth.

20. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    What do you mean by panama bluff? There could be a million other people ‘mentioned’ whatever that means, were they mentioned in the same way? Were they implicated in the same way?

even if they were does that mean that the allegations are false against NS? What does ‘panama bluff’ mean - what was innaccurate about the information released there, which caused a number of international premiers of first world countries to resign?

21. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    With regards to the judge - you can’t have it both ways. You can’t say let the courts decide when it suits you and then judge as hoc when it suits you. Has the judge been adjudged as compromised in his judgement in the panama case by a court?

no he hasn’t. So no, he has not been compromised despite the illegal and inadmissible doctored video that that criminal put out before returning to jail where she belongs.

what about her? Why aren’t you commenting about a convicted fraudster and criminal producing evidence that you think is completely admissible, even though the courts don’t, but yet t panama papers, accepted by every jurisdiction on the planet is a ‘bluff’??

your inconsistency and hypocrisy is yet again for the billionth time exposed. As usual, I expect you to run away...

22. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    just read on Wikipedia that sharif was brought to power under a military dictatorship... Zia gave this guy a job?
    So why the disdain for the military @iZaman?
    if sharif couldn't achieve diddly under 3 tenures maybe u should hold off the khan criticism.

23. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    https://arynews.tv/en/talal-chaudhrys-benami-property/

"ISLAMABAD: In a major step against benami properties, the authorities on Wednesday sealed undeclared land worth millions of rupees allegedly accumulated by of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) senior leader Muhammad Talal Chaudhry in Faisalabad, ARY News reported."

more corruption in the PMLN senior ranks. and some people have the gall to talk about other parties.

24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    More to the point, instead of admitting that PML-N leaders are corrupt to core, a joker was bent up criticizing Khan's sisters earlier and used all his energy to prove that she is corrupt.

25. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List