PMLN/PPP performance

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Sep 20, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)

1. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    ooh and there's more:

5) Kulbhushan's case is tomorrow

and an update - SS's assets have been ordered to be frozen:

"LAHORE: The country’s top graft-buster has decided to freeze properties of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif in a case pertaining to assets beyond means.

According to sources, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has started process in this regard and is going to write to various departments including excise and taxation, revenue and district governments."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2014214/1-nab-decides-freeze-shehbazs-assets/

2. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  7. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Another epic failure for PPP/PMLN combo. Couldn't even remove the Senate Chairman.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  9. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    this defeat for the opposition in the senate is hilarious. they were horse trading, and it's ok. now the result doesn't go their way and its bad horse trading. if there were horse trading, not would have been a landslide win for the opposition given how this has been their MO for decades. a total bunch of losers, finally the sun is setting on them, and they will hopefully rot in the stomach of their own filth in some dark, damp dungeon for the rest of their lives when they are found guilty.

10. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
  11. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

The count was announced to be 54 in favor of the opposition but then you know what happened? MAGIC!

12. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    On this great moment, we would like to remember the great Imran Khan.

Attached Files:

• ASD.PNG
      ASD.PNG
      File size:
      280.2 KB
      Views:
  13. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    You're domed if you do, you're domed if you dont, lol, typical patwari are crying. Kisi haal main khush maat hona roti shakal.

14. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Basically a falicious reply which has nothing to do with the argument being put forward.

Do you have any assumptions on why the speaker/mic was shut down after the presiding officer proclaimed that the opposition had more votes in their favor? If you don't have a satisfying answer, it is better to keep quiet and watch the puppet show.

15. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    It’s funny when they come out defending it with all cylinders this time. May Allah Have mercy on Pakistani nation. The most corrupt nation in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    well either the PMLN/PPP senators are corrupt (no big surprises), betraying their party leaders, or if not, then the system that the PMLN and PPP have built over the past decades , with its blind vote, is corrupt. take your pick.

this is hilarious. hold one party to a totally different standard to the others. the ultimate definition of hypocrisy.

17. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which system are you talking about? There's only one rule of law in Pakistan and it has always been like this. Take a look at the Jawaaan using his Godlike powers to remove votes from balloting box into his jaayb shareef.

What is ironic is that you and the rest of the PTI taught us what democracy was and how 'fair' elections must be held and how horse trading is making a mockery of democracy but now the benifitee of the western democracy wants autocracy on its people just because they don't want to 'get fixed' like you want.

Every Dictator from Napolean to Hitler had this narrative that PTI has now. We need to fix the system that's why we need to forcefully do a few things but don't worry, we aren't corrupt like the previous government so you don't have to worry about us.

I would suggest you to read the book Animal Farm.

18. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
  19. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    wow military intelligence going incognito in full military uniform and rigging the vote in the chamber in full view of all the press and senators, without the opposition calling it out at the time. yep, must have been exactly like that.

if it happened, lets see the cases hit the courts. if you are so convinced the PTI is as corrupt as previous governments, lets see it happen in the courts. its not rocket science.

20. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    wait a second, did you post this up on 02 mar 12 too? or did it not matter back then , and it was halal pmln horse trading?

21. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Godzilla, no offense to you but sitting in the western world while not being able to even read Urdu just shows how out of depth you are from the actual Pakistani world.

I'll leave this for you. I hope you do understand conversational Urdu. Imran Khan talking Hard Facts.

22. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I was a hardcore IK and PTI fan up until 2015, just for your information. It wasn't based on celebrity fan following but on principles which I felt IK stood up for... And he did, until he simply chose to become a puppet of the same people who he spoke against.

23. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    no offence to you either but sitting in the western world like most other Pakistanis here, we have carried the country with our funding several fold more than people sitting in the country and doing nothing of any use for its benefit.

are you going to put up the PMLN and PPP equivalent videos too? those from parties in government, several times, not those of a party that has never been in power. or does that fair handedness not suit your narrative?

24. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    80% of all politicians in Pakistan are corrupt and that spans across all the political parties. no exceptions. Actually more than 50% of the citizens are also corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    so what? that doesn't make your words or mine if I were anti IK up until 2015 worth anything more or less.

26. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Don't forget to tell him why they're corrupt and who benefits the most from these puppets.

I think you didn't listen to the video.

As far as your boasting about you carrying us is concerned. Please keep living in your dreams. I acknowledge and understand that It is good for you to use this as an excuse to remove the guilt in your heart and justify why you left Pakistan but please don't bad mouth those who chose to go through rough times here. They've far more value than the sell outs who run away after using the countries resources for decades.

27. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Once again, failure of comprehension from your part. You asked whether I posted this tweet in 2012 against PMLn and I told you I was pro PTI then and anti the rest of the 'corrupt' political parties just like you so your refutation to me on these grounds are invalid

28. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    stick to the topic and don't pretend to understand what I have done for the country, what my involvement has been or where I was born. if it wasn't for repatriations, the country would be swimming in your own waste at this point.

29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Do you even know what happened?
    The people present in the senate were 64 when the balloting started and the votes which were counted for the opposition was 50. At least 54 were called out in favor of position which were enough for no confidence vote but then the live stream/mic was cut off and the rest is history.

If you still don't understand what happened then it's useless to even talk to you on this issue

30. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Who splashed the mud first? You think living in the west gives you the right to spill all your waste over here? You bad mouthed the local Pakistanis first and now when I showed you the mirror, you are trying to tell me to stick to the topic.

Stop the hypocrisy man. We get it, you couldn't live in Pakistan and we don't blame you but stop talking about Pakistan like it depends on you. It doesn't and you don't have any ideas of the issues it faces.

31. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    do you know who was appointed to count the ballots and what their political affiliation is? are you aware that most of the senators of the opposition that were in the room have conceded defeat? including the chairman of the PPP (who inherited the democratic position with no political experience from his dad who is in jail, again) who has called for an investigation as to who betrayed them?

you can - as usual - focus on smaller issues where you have incomplete information, missing the massive reality that is looming over you as much as you want, in which case yes, its pointless talking about it.

32. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Once again, completely disillusional. Do you even know why and how horse trading happens in Pakistan?
    You have no idea about politics in Pakistan.

33. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016

34. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    My comment had to do with you not with all of the overseas Pakistanis. Comparing apples with oranges.

Anyway, it's okay. You got hurt and chose to drag down Pakistan exactly the way Trump speaks about Afghanistan/Pakistan/Saudia.

With the tone of Pharoah "انا ربكم الأعلى"
    It is us (overseas) who are your providers and without us you wouldn't survive.

35. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    I think anyone bothering to read these comments can see exactly what has happened.

im afraid you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand that speaking about me in the capacity of 'sitting in the west and not being able to read Urdu necessitates a lack of depth of understanding of politics in islam' is a generalised capacity which would apply to any Pakistani sitting in the west unable to read Urdu. nor are you able to understand that I did not drag down Pakistan, I critiqued the hypocrisy of impotent home grown Pakistanis disqualifying the people who actually bother to support the country from comment on its politics.

but this is completely consistent with your repetitive hypocrisy, myopia, non sequiturs and self interest when it comes to any discussion about Pakistani politics.

as is you being utterly obliterated by a common sense response.

36. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    'sitting in the west and not being able to read Urdu necessitates a lack of depth of understanding of politics in islam'

I don't know where you got that from but I feel like you are largely hurt by what I said and revisiting this thread after a few hours, I feel like the discussion turned into a resentful argument and I am sorry for starting it, if you felt like I did.

Apologies. I probably won't post further on PTI as well as many people take any PTI criticism personally.

37. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    FYI, till last news, Trump and MBS sleep in the same bed.

No horse trading this time, just Zardari at his usual antics. There was no way Nawaz hand-picked and Maryam's trumped up Bazanjo was going to become chairman, both Sanjrani and Mandiwala are PPP senators first and then chairman/deputy chairman, they managed to hang on 'miraculously' in exactly the same way as they were elected in the first place. Think about post-Imran era in 10 years time, Bilawal will be roaming around like a horny bull, given Maryam/PMLN are disposed off neatly by then.

Politics is a cruel game.

38. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    very much appreciate that, and there's no need for an apology brother, we can agree to disagree - there's bigger things at the end of the day to worry about in life. my apologies too for my hostility.

39. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Sad to see you can't differentiate between "50 for" and 54.

40. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    OMg. hahahah

no wonder none of the actual opposition senators have been making this point. so sad.