1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Money comes from Allah, not INDIA | I've given my blood, sweat & tears to Pakistan - Shoaib Akhtar

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jan 22, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
  2. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    To be honest, what Sehwag said, many have the same opinion.

3. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    He gets paid by Youtube though...

4. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    True, but like others praise India too much (why just India, why not AUS, NZ and ENG etc?) - this is a fact. Check his channel.

5. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    As per the amount of hits he gets. More praise for India, more hits for channel.

I don't know what he talks about and I'm not going to waste my time watching his videos. However, I wouldn't be surprised if well over half the total videos on his channel, were about the indian team/players/matches.

6. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Tbf...he has a massive following in India as it is...on he’s YT channel discusses current matters..if he has a lot of Indian subscribers..it’s because they love him as a person & cricketer. Sehwag ni jal gai because Akhtar will be earning lots from YT.

7. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Even if I buy this than why others including Saqlain, Ramiz and Rashid etc do the same? I dont believe Indians are fan of said cricketers.

8. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Their job is to speak about cricket..here are screen grabs of their latest uploads..as you can see..all of them discuss Ind.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Discussing India is fine, but why so much Indian only?

Do they following AUS, ENG, NZ & SA like they following India - NO, they dont.

10. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    Because India is the largest cricket market. India is where the money is.

11. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Sehwag said what many Pakistanis have been saying for ages.

Bringing up alleged criticism of Kanerias religion on youtube, with no proof, knowing that it fits right into the hands of right wing hindus who are launching their own crackdown on muslims shows the levels that this guy will go to for money!

12. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Wonder out of those millions of subscribers on their youtube channels, how many are Indian? All these guys are out there cashing on their reputation as washed out have-been ex Pakistani cricketers showering their 'expert' praises at Indian cricketers.

13. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    There is a reason why.

Watch the first minute up to 1:10.

This American girl put some of here workout video on Youtube where a minor part of ribs was a little more visible, and she made a thumbnail of it.

She got like 3 million hits in the first week or so.
    So she analyzed the earning, it was about $6000.
    And then she shared the number of views, 79% were from India.