ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 38 |IND Vs ENG| 30th June 2019 |Match Thread

Discussion in 'Match Archive' started by ASLI-PATHAN, Jun 30, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    How? Explain it.

2. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Because they hadn't qualified yet. As I said right now only Aussies qualified for Semis.

The calculation you can help yourself. Thanks.

3. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    I did and you disagreed. Thought you might have something. Nevermind.

4. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    so your admitting they're corrupt. So why the bitching.... More 'whine'??? :D So I was right.

5. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Imagine the hatred for Pakistan, rather lose their dignity and ethics over a game of cricket.

6. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Where's that village idiot pat gone?

7. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    He is a troll. Don’t waste your time

8. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    No I like him... He's like ' Indians are not but we threw the game' :D

9. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    This is what I find bizarre. Indians admitting and are defending their team for throwing the game. Madness

10. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    That's their perogative, Indians can play how they want and their supporters can say what they want.... But don't come on here and bitch about ppl calling you corrupt.
    EITHER: India can't beat everyone as this imbecile claimed OR
    They can but they're corrupt and they threw the game.
    He can't answer that:D
    To make things worse he talks like a middle aged housewife 'dear' or uses obscure words inappropriately trying to look clever...
    Dumbass.

11. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    He's ran away.

@pat is exposed big time.

12. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    You are fast becoming my favourite poster. Lol

13. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    The imbecile thinks he's trolling but ask @chandtara about the BBC message boards... We actually made BBC news online :D

14. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    I'm saying they might have f'd with Pak heads. There is nothing corrupt about that! (For corruption you need to talk to Amir, butt, asif and co and tge luminaries of Qayam report)

Reading the reaction here and other forums and your former players looks like it worked like a charm.

15. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    You see they have these things a called time zones, it has to do with earth being a sphere and spinning and revolving around the sun etc.

Way too complicated for you.

16. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    The village idiot is back people. The imbecile now acknowledges corruption but has started using 'whataboutisms'. :D.. Slow down, half your post is incoherent again.... Dear:D:D. Throwing a game 'might' be corrupt roflol.
    Anyway I going to sleep.

17. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Burn baby, burn! LMAO.

18. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    You see that not so subtle change in his posting style? That ladies and gents is how u know u trolled the troll... Anyway I'm off to change 'tack' and go night night.

19. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Intellectually, you are a p$%^y. you were given a binary choice and you couldn't decide.

As I said before, I'm good with either scenario. both scenarios burns your ass. not my problem

20. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    The village idiot basically acknowledges that he's wrong.... Then stop whining.
    'binary' lol, you can tell English isn't this imbeciles first language. Moron is verbose, repetitive and tedious.
    I made no assertions either way about the game. I merely said India is institutionally corrupt which you tacitly agreed with. So any choices of a' binary' nature are not really applicable to me.
    Now you on the other hand made two contradictory points... Either India threw the game Or they're not unbeatable as u claimed... Binary enough for you?

Which is it?

Ohh and as for the 'burn haha' stuff, read through my posts. I'm of the 'tack' that Pakistan where never good enough.
    Gsme set match... Me.

21. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    You a dumb as a door knob. Is there anyway either one of us would know for sure which one it is? No.

Both scenarios burns your ass. Thats the point. suck it up buttercup.

22. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    :D so which is it? :D
    So now non of us can know for sure? Then why are you talking in absolutes? You talk about 'binary options ' etc and now your saying we can't know for sure?
    Again you talking garbage, now u know why I call u the village idiot? Guess whose the pu**y?
    Lol you chuck around a few out of context like a part time pseudo intellectual and u fold when questioned. Asshat.

23. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    you are a gutless wonder. I've stated form the very beginning the two possibilities and that I'm happy with either scenario.

Your problem is the either scenario is unpalatable for you. not my problem.

24. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Again you think I'm invested in the pak cricket team, and AGAIN my posting history is available for public scrutiny:D

You put forward two contradictory statements as fact. You also bitched at me calling India institutionally corrupt... Now you openly say "Yeah if they threw the game I'm fine with it".... Lol village idiot.

25. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    India is institutionally corrupt! any idiot would know that.

I've been saying openly from the very beginning I'm fine with Ind f'n with pak and pak fans heads.

Do you even read before you post?

26. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Lol no u didnt. Now you accept that India is inherently corrupt roflmao

27. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    you muppet. NZ rested their best player Ferguson. I don't see making threads about corrupt NZ and ENG collusion. Is it because you are Brit by nationlity? A coconut?

This lays the bullshit that is Aman ki asha perpetrated by Kongressi's in India.

Pak, pak cricket fans and PCB hate India and wish nothing good for it.

28. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Good god this whiny bitch comes back to now is saying India isn't corrupt... Which is it? Make up your mind.. Because this imbecile is now feeling insecure, he calls me a coconut.... This from the cretin that used 'dear' and out of context sailing vernacular... :D
    You literally can't make this shit up.... From a western inspired intellectual to mother India... Lols

29. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Face it your hypocrisy is open to the whole world.

Looks like NZ and England are as corrupt as India and you are too much of P$$%Y to call it out.

30. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Now ladies and gents India is corrupt again. Make up your mind. I don't mean to burst your bubble but NZ according several international surveys is one of the least corrupt nations on earth.

Just saying.

31. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    India is corrupt. Their fans know it. Everyone knows it. Sold their morals and ethics over a game. Despicable team.