ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 38 |IND Vs ENG| 30th June 2019 |Match Thread

Discussion in 'Match Archive' started by ASLI-PATHAN, Jun 30, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    want some cheese to go with that whine?

2. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Aww someone had their feels hurt? Bcci is a dirty and corrupt organisation... Its just an extension of the institutional corruption in India... Can expect much from a country run by a fascist

3. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    There there poor dear. it'll be ok.

4. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Lol I openly said Pakistan are crap.... So I'm fine but u seem a little hurt... Lol you can see Indians a mile off when they use words in odd contexts... 'dear' lol.
    India is corrupt mate.... Can't argue with that:D

5. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    hope it burns. payback is a bitch. CT2009 with YK smiling after a loss to Aus.

6. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    fair, if he did then ces la vi's.
    But u must live a sad life if u come on to just say that.

7. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Tbf Indians don't have a life outside cricket. Feel sorry for them lol. All worst attributes they have.

8. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Actually, I think I have a pretty good life. but who can say not to such easy pickings.

9. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Yup pakistan is so different.

10. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    I'm not from Pakistan and imho the people of Pakistan are better then Indians in almost everything that matters. Money doesn't matter before you reply.

I don't want to embarrass or belittle you but you decide if you want to reply and I'll provide evidence.

11. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    That makes no sense buddy.

12. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Go ahead. entertain me.

13. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Typos. have a pretty good life, but can't help trolling idiots.

14. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    A bit counterintuitive. If your life was ' great' I'd expect you'd have more to do than 'troll' a forum. Lol. Take your time slow down and try and write coherent sentences. No point trolling if no one can understand you:D

15. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    True that.

16. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Good we're making progress.

17. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Let's start at cricket first. Pakistan has a 73-55 advantage in Odis whilst we have a 12-9 advantage in Tests. In T20s you won more but small sample size and not as relevant format.

Moving onto hapiness index, Pakistan is much more happy then India we rank 67th whilst India ranks 140.

Now jalan is starting. This is just starter.

Pakistanis are taller then Indians on average. Indian average height for male is 5ft 4.9 Pakistan average height for male is 170 cm, between 5ft 6 and 5ft 9. Here in UK most lads of Pak heritage are mostly 5ft 10.

Indian average male height is 5ft 4.9 inches.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com...ias-men-but-indians-are-still-very-short/amp/

Now we move onto looks. Pakistan ranked 3rd in an American dating site survey whilst India despite having good looking actors in Bolywood still could not make top ten so that's saying something.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-women-climb-ahead-failing-make-ten-year.html

More things I can add but just cannot be bothered but imo that's what matters to me. Maybe money and other stuff matters for you but I don't care tbh.

ps I'm sorry but you asked for it.

• Off Topic Off Topic x 1
    • List
  18. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Back to the match, MSD and KJ don do have the capability to score at 12 rpo. Game was done when Pandya got out. anyone who has been watching Indian lower middle order this past year would know this. too many threads in both Ind and Pak forums which discuss this.

If this was a setup to Troll PCB, the call were probably made at a bigger level. Done just enough not to hurt themselves, what with SL and BD in the offing.

19. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Guessing you came from poor stock. hint hint.

Just about every bit of that relates to money.

Nehru's idiocy made India suffer for along time.

Look at the future.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...-year-are-stunted-in-pakistan-health-experts/

20. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
  21. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Tbh India can play however the *&#£ they want that is their perogative. Just as it was yk's prerogative. Sleazy? yes but if you put your progress in the hands of other teams then you lose the right to bitch and moan.

I don't see how this is a troll? If these imbeciles had any common sense then the idea of playing pak in semis would have been an easier route. Assuming that it could have been a potential match up.....

22. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    It is also possible that they are confident they can beat no matter who they face in the Semis. I mean, if they got to 300 with little intent and possibly one lucky break for Eng (the Pant catch) away from getting even closer. I mean the only team which gave them any headache so far is Afghanistan.

As far this not being a Troll, read the threads here and other cricket forums.

23. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Well they quite clearly can't beat everyone

24. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Pick a tack.
    a) India is not good enough to beat Eng today: They played wisely to make sure semi spot is not compromised due to NRR. Smart play by Indian bats.

b) India was good enough to beat Eng today: They played well enough to let england know that they would have chased it down and trolled PCB and Pak team mercilessly.

chose a tack. then we can discuss further.

25. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    So now u acknowledge that corruption is normal? :D
    Tack, like a small nail or tack as in a stich?

So why the panties in a twist over my accusations of corruption...
    Unless you're stupid, what was the actual result today? Are you bending the fundamentals of reality?
    So whatever the reason, they lost.

26. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Happy to educate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tack_(sailing)

So, choose a tack. I understand (and enjoy) pain of pak fans over this game.

27. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    That doesn't even make sense... So again you use a word out of context and then try to claim you're smart? Oh dear just stop please

28. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Its your choice and it is a binary. Let me repost.

a) India is not good enough to beat Eng today: They played wisely to make sure semi spot is not compromised due to NRR. Smart play by Indian bats.

b) India was good enough to beat Eng today: They played well enough to let england know that they would have chased it down and trolled PCB and Pak team mercilessly.

29. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    It's like saying ' it's your steering wheel' :D
    Stop trying to make yourself look clever.
    Heres a simple binary question.
    Did India win or lose?
    So either your premis that India is unbeatable is wrong or that they're corrupt is wrong.... Pick your poison... Or in your butchery of the English language something totally out of context like chose your door handle:D

30. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    So you don't have the balls. Not surprised.

Given that India has virtually qualified for the semis, this game has little to no impact.

I don't know for sure (neither do you) if India didn't have the firepower to get over the line or were simply trolling the pak and pak fans.

Given that they were 8/1 after 2.3 overs I'm happy that they got to 300+ and england needed one hell of catch from woakes (catch of the tournament?) to get this on the bag, I'm impressed and happy with Ind resllience.

If it was plan to throw the game w/o damaging themselves in the NRR, I would say Kudos to BCCI. PCB and Pk fans deserve all the shit that they get.

Bottomline, heads I win, tails you lose.

31. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    under modi india will do a rohit and will reach double ton by next year or so.

32. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    India can still be eliminated. Don't be too arrogant or else it will bite you hard. Lankans also defeated England remember this. And Bangla Boys are no pushovers. That will be the joke of the Millennium if India is eliminated.

33. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    That why they got the NRR right. Ind already has 11 points. None of the teams aspiring to be 4th can make up the NRR.

Pak: no chance. they are -0.792. Also they have to beat BD first. like you said no push overs

BD: They need to beat both Pak and Ind and make up ~1 run in NRR. no easy ask.

So Ind could lose BD and SL game be the 4th seed w/o much problem.

I wasn't being arrogant. I was putting a dimwit in place.

34. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    You do realize that by losing the NRR of India will come down. So it's not impossible.

The only team right now in Semis is only Aussies. The rest we can't say anything else.

I hope both SL & BD thrash India by huge margins. Which is difficult but not impossible. Indian middle order is very weak and once they lose 3 quick wickets they are doomed.

35. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Meh. not concerned. you hoped Pak would thrash india and India would thrash Eng.

36. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Hope is not a bad thing. Right?

37. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Lets say Pak beats BD by 200 runs (that would be the biggest victory in the tournament), their run rate would not get in the +ive. They have played ~350 overs and are -0.8. If Eng beats NZ, Pak is dead. period. So start cheering for NZ.

India would need to lose by 150 runs in both matches.

I'll take those odds.

38. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Never said Pakistan will make the Semis on cost of India.

39. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    so how is India going to miss the semis?

40. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I said I hope they miss and theoretically they can still miss.