ICC CWC 2019 | ENG v PAK | Nottingham | 03rd Jun 2019 | Match Thread

Discussion in 'Match Archive' started by Shahzad.Firdous, May 31, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL. Bowlers ki Khair nahin hai.

2. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Pakistan should go out all guns blazing. Haarna tho waisey bhi hai. Lar kar haaro

3. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Exactly!
    We need to break the shackles of Misbah's legacy .. tuk tuk and phuss phuss. He changed the entire mindset of Pak cricket. The cornered tigers of Imran were turned into pu$$y cats by Misbah due to his personal scared and 24/7 on the back-foot approach effect, that he sent trickling down from top to bottom during his captaincy.

Tell the guys that, "Look niggahs, we lost this game already, lets go all guns and don't give a flying EFF about defeat."

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Pak have nothing to lose. Playing against the Number 1 side and the tournament favourites. No one expects Pak to win.

Go full out and try your 100%. Who knows. Win-Win.

5. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    We will win this game.

6. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    I agree at least put some fight, no point playing like cowards

7. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    This game is extremely important for our momentum. If we win this next game is against SL and we can gain some momentum because after SL we are playing Australia, India, SA & NZ in that order.

8. Express Pace

May 11, 2012
    We’ll have a of record 2 wins and 1 loss after Sri Lanka game.

9. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Wood and Archer bowling together...Allah madad karay.

Russels bouncers were too much for them to handle, what are they going to do against these 2?

10. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Good chance to change history. Make the record ur own!

11. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    The faster they come the faster they go. They just need to time the ball into gaps now. Wil be easy to score against those 2 if they play cleverly

12. Express Pace

May 11, 2012
    We just played England and put up big scores. I wouldn’t read too much into one game. We are also going into the game with nothing to lose.

13. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Smh[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

14. Express Pace

May 11, 2012
    If we win this game, what are our chances for qualifying for semis?

15. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Pakistan need to wake up. I have seen enough skill in these guys to say they can beat any team in the cup. Just can't believe they are failing collectively for so long.
    You can win with 3/11 players having an off day but not with all 11 failing. Its an absolute embarrassment

16. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Its important they play to a plan and dont distract from that plan. Pakistan needs to bowl first in my opinion. As we struggled in batting in the last game so we should bowl first in my opinion!!

1. Imam
    2. Fakhar
    3. Babar
    4. Harris
    5. Hafeez
    6. Malik
    7. Sarfraz
    8. Shadab
    9. Wahab
    10. Amir
    11. Hasnain

17. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
  18. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
  19. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Fighting talk from Azhar... That's the spirit lol

20. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Amir 6 - Hasnain 4 - Wahab 4
    14 overs.
    Shadab 8 Harris 4 Hafeez 4
    30 overs
    Hasnain 3 Wahab 3
    36 overs
    Amir 2 Malik 2
    40 overs
    Hasnain 3 Shadab 2,
    45 overs
    Wahab 3 Amir 2
    50 overs.

21. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Never bowl Wahab with the new ball.

He has to bowl after the 20th over at the earliest

22. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Should be a nice sunny day tomorrow. Bowlers (well 1 set of them anyway) will take a beating tomorrow

23. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    eik spell to new ball se karega!!

24. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Maybe Asif for Imad or Wahab too

25. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    New ball se kiya Harris Sohail se bowling karao ge kiya ya Shadab se??

26. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Hafeez, Imad?

Bowl Amir (7 overs) and Hassan (5 over). Also bowl Imad or Hafeez.

What ever you do, just keep Wahab away from the new ball. He's trash. He's opposite when the ball is old

27. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Imad to khelna hi nahi chahye imad ki waja se batting mein depth nahi hai! Harris Sohail khelna chahye imad ki jaga so that we have strong batting! Harris, Hafeez, Malik and Fakhar can share 10-12 overs between them and you can have your 4 regular bowlers in Amir, Hasnain, Wahab and Shadab. 4 overs semi new ball se ziada nuqsaan nahi hoga as long as Wahab bowls to a plan which is to keep it tight in his first spell. Wahab will bowl full throttle in his 2nd or 3rd spells. 1st spell he should be told to minimize the damage.

28. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Not sure based on what some Pak fans go so hyper and go beyond the unimaginable boundaries of raising their hopes to win such games?

I think perhaps this is the major reason why there is so much anger, frustration and verbal abuse when such games are lost.

Why can’t we make a logical assertion and based our expectations on that? Why we get so emotional? It seems very unwise and unintelligent, to be honest.

I am giving Pakistan a 0.1% chance to win this game.
    So now, God forbid if they lose, it won’t hurt me as much.

29. Express Pace

May 11, 2012
    We are being given the same chance Bangladesh had to beat SA according to the bookies, and you saw what happened today. Let’s go!!!

30. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    How many runs/wickets are we winning by?

31. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Tomorrow will be one of 2 things...

Either a Jazba Junoon style amazing performance by Pakistan...

...or a Friday wala thrashing.

Allah karay it's the former Inn Shaa Allah.

32. Express Pace

May 11, 2012
    I have a feeling England are going to bat and collapse. We will win by 7 wickets. I also had Bangladesh winning today!

33. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I made a rough calculation of how many wins needed for a team to reach Semis. According to that a team needs at least 6 wins to reach Semis if the Weather is taken out of equation. We had already lost one. If we lose this one as well then we will have just one last chance of a mistake. This game is extremely important for us to win. It's not impossible.

34. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    6 wins are required, we can count on winning against South Africa in current form, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan at the very least. Inko bhi hum agar nahi hara sakte right now then we should leave cricket. After beating them, you will need 2 wins out of 4 games. Hopefully, if we beat England tomorrow why i am confident about beating England is cus during bilateral series, Pakistan did compete with England very hard and came close of winning atleast two odis and posted 300 like 4 times so there is some hope and if our spinners Shadab and the part timers can choke English bandwagon then we will win if our batsmen show some maturity and see off that new ball threat!! If we manage to win against England as well as i am hoping we will, we will need one win out of Australia, India or New Zealand. Now these 3 teams are very strong indeed but we can hope that we have luck in atleast one of these 3 games and thats how we can qualify for semi final!!

35. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Pakistan should take inspiration from the recent boxing result. A short fat guy knocked out the hyped and muscular Anthony Joshua.

We need a couple of quick shots to knock England off balance and the game can be ours, inshAllah.

When the first bouncer is bowled dont duck, go for the hook or pull and show them that you can play it.

36. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    The only way to win this game is to take it as a T20I game, make it a smash fest. Just play your shots fearlessly. 500 should be the target in mind. Any bowling line up can defend 500.

37. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    I think this match is going to finally decide our fate in cricket for few years to come. We always were known to be the unpredictables, and many times we surprised the cricketing world. But to be honest I think this is a mediocre team and this unpredictable tag is finally gonna meet its logical end/conclusion today.

We need cricket structure reforms in the country where merit and discipline are valued. It will take few years of true reforms for us to rise again. We should learn from Bangladesh and India. Even Afghanistan may overtake us in few years, mostly because India is providing them with good facilities, in this way they will learn a lot from the top structure there in India and after applying it they may overtake us as well. PSL isn't enough to save cricket when you have boring and mediocre domestic talents.

The modern day cricket requires reliable power hitters or batsmen who can bat at a S/R of 100 at will. PCB should scout for power hitters in the country, as its the modern day requirement, kind of, for survival.

38. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    pitch looks a belter. sun is out also.. toss in 5 min

39. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    eng win toss and bowling first.

40. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    safraz lost his second toss.