Ghosts/Jinns and the Paranormal

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Rohelyne, Aug 6, 2012.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Rohelyne

Rohelyne Youngsta Beauty

Jul 11, 2012
    Soo has anyone of you ever encountered anything genuinely paranormal? Or know people who have experienced something like that? Or do you know any good real ghosts stories?

Share em hereee. Cos I'm in a very 'paranormal' mood. :p

2. Shahzebayub

Shahzebayub Smooth Operator

Feb 3, 2012
  3. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    True story:

A friend of mine was on holiday in Canada, but got lost in the woods one night. It was getting late and pretty dark so it was a case of staying the night in the dark woods until first light. Upon looking for a suitable place to make shelter he saw this little cabin just standing there. He thanked his lucky stars that he found shelter and walked up to the cabin, the door was open; so he knocked on the door and walked in. He looked around the cabin and there was no-one there, it was completely empty but for a little bed just sitting there all made up.

He was so tired from all that walking, he thought to himself he's go to bed and explain to whoever owned this cabin what he's doing there in the morning or whenever the person gets back. He went to bed but had this really bad feeling that the paintings around the cabin were staring at him. These paintings were all over the 4 walls and he felt wherever he looked the paintings were looking also. The eyes followed him and whenever he glanced at them direct, the faces on the painting would look SOOO p1ssed at him, so angry like they wanted to just kill him! Anyway he tried to ignore the paintings and fell asleep eventually.

The next morning he woke up (the owner hadn’t come back) and huge rays of sunlight hit his eyes....he looked around the cabin room and noticed that there weren’t any paintings at all...

...just windows...

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  4. Shahzebayub

Feb 3, 2012
    I live in which place its a village and forest(jungle) is 5 minute away from my home.My forefathers and that time people face them and even once time when i am 15 year old me and my cousin go to one place and when we coming back we chose jungle way and its night time we not fearing jungle beacuse we many time gn there at night but in that night some things barking and it was gost(some thing) when he bark at one place and next seconds he 1 km away from that place and next he change is way and every time we around us than me and my cousin ruin and we not see anything in our way and 20 time we pass in 4 minute.many voices we hear everyday but that voice some thing bhot type

5. Rohelyne

Rohelyne Youngsta Beauty

Jul 11, 2012
    Mohsin omg, I remembered reading that story on PP and I didn't remember who posted it. Thanks for sharing. Very creepy story indeed. :)

6. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    hmmm, heard similar dog like barking just 2 hours ago...... It was quite different.

7. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    :rofl This is serious man..

My teacher once told us that sometimes in the night; something/one used to put some of his stuff on his Toilet's floor and he used to live alone in that apartment so there was no chance of someone putting it there.

8. Shahzebayub

Feb 3, 2012
    Lol where you live

9. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    Any more stories.. Tag everyonenin this thread.. Like to read such things and freak out at night

10. Rohelyne

Rohelyne Youngsta Beauty

Jul 11, 2012
    Sorry been AWOL for a while.
    I shall share my experience that I only just remembered.

I was in Pakistan (LOL, all the creepy stuff happens there) last year and it was night time, around 11pm I guess. I was upset about something so I went up on the terrace/roof of the house. The area is fairly new and lots of new houses are in the locality, including my cousin's place, where I stayed.

So anyways, I was sitting there, all alone, when I noticed something odd. The house behind the one next to ours had a dim light on the terrace and I could see something or someone moving. Two 'human' shaped figures were circling the entrance to the terrace, which was in the middle of the terrace. And by circling, they circled around 10 to 12 times in a bizarre swift movement until I got scared and ran back downstairs.

I don't know how to explain the weird behavior. Why would two grown people pointlessly circle around something like that? Oh and the rest of the house had it's lights turned off. The figures were also very creepy.

I don't know if it's paranormal or ghostly but definitely not normal.

• List
  11. munirnadeem

munirnadeem Emerging Player

Aug 9, 2011
    In Pakistan a few years ago, We built a new house and family were able to move in. In our Bathak, guest living room, when ever I entered from this one sofa something always was watching me. Like staring me down, like you know someone is staring at you and you can feel the energy hitting you, even if the person is behind you.

Other family members also felt this presence, so I finally got fed up and talked to a friend of mine, who is a Mufti, who prescribed a few things for me to do. After doing those things, that feeling of being watched was not there no more.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 4
    • List
  12. Renaissance

Renaissance Formerly Goliath

Apr 29, 2012
    Watch Misbah bat before you go to sleep you will freak out completely and never be able to go to sleep again :D

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 4
    • List
  13. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Ainak wala Jinn is back!!! :D

• List
  14. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    You guys need to come up with more convincing stories.

15. Rohelyne

Rohelyne Youngsta Beauty

Jul 11, 2012
    ^True, but I doubt if many people have actually SEEN something.

16. Shahzebayub

Feb 3, 2012
    Lol my grandfather says he see and many real story they tell us

17. Sreekumar

Sreekumar Youngsta Beauty

Mar 4, 2012
    Creepy stories. thanks for sharing... ghosts exists everywhere.

18. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    Or maybe, just maybe, there could be more than one dog?

19. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    this thread is dead to me
    posting in the one Fawad just started
    iggy x

20. Shahzebayub

Feb 3, 2012
    lol it was only one and was not dog I use barking as fun.I will share new story later

21. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    we already have one jinn thread open, this is an old one and no idea why it was bumped
    may aswell just stick to the new thread and put everything into there instead of having 2 similar threads running alongside eachother

22. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Going to bring this thread back to life because was in the kitchen making chai and felt like I was being watched.

So basically a few years ago when I was around 18 years old I was outside playing football with a group of friends on an absolutely stunning summers day. Had finished my exams so was making the most of my time before I started university. So the area where we used to kick the ball around is a little square of green and above it is a hill that leads outside the estate. I looked up and there was this youngish girl walking down the hill but then would suddenly turn back up the hill again and out of sight. This happened non stop so all of us just laughed it off as a strange exercise attempt by this young girl. One of the lads said maybe she wants to play a game to which the most competitive player joked saying does not matter if she is a girl I am still going to two foot tackle her. Anyway It was time to say farewell to my mates and I walked home, incidentally I was home alone that day because parents had gone to a different city visiting family friends and that was cool, been staying alone at home since the age of 8 also it normally gets dark at around 21:30 give or take during the sunny summer weather. I got home and opened my bottom window because the heat is always set to max in our house for some annoying reason, I felt like dying and needed that breeze to waltz into the house. With that I went to take a shower. When I had finished my shower I came down and realized that I had forgotten to close the window and thought to myself that it is not much of an issue our neighbourhood is quite safe, the worst that could happen was one of the neighbourhood cats or dogs coming inside. Anyway was hungry so warmed up some food and poured myself some juice and sat down beside the window while watching TV. While this was happening from the corner of my eye I thought I saw something so I looked and there was that same girl just standing there at the end of my driveway looking at me, literally just standing there with hands flailing down, motionless. I got a bit weirded out but as I looked she started doing her walk again so again I passed this down as the girl on her excercise.

Anyway the night passed and we were awoken to a door bell early in the morning. It was our neighbour who said sorry to disturb you guys so early in the morning but basically last night from approximately 22:00PM to 3AM in the morning we noticed that a young girl kept circling your house trying to enter the house but kept failing. Her actions were manic and she looked visibly annoyed so we called the cops. The guards arrived and restrained her because she had a sharp object on her, presumably a knife. Apparently she was an escaped mental patient who had wandered down this area. I do not actually know if her intentions were malicious or not but that incident was a bit strange. Our kitchen window and patio door curtains are never drawn, there is a barren field behind us that stretches to god knows where so you can imagine while I went on my nightly routines of cupboard scavenging, she was standing there just staring at me with that knife in her hand.

A lot of stranger things have happened but will mention them again at some point.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  23. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    Weetos!!!! Best breakfast cereal man, clearly she wanted to steal them. Cant blame her really they are just that delicious

24. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    LOL sounds likely, stab us all for a pack of Weetos

25. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Why didn't you go talk to her? Maybe she had a crush on you?

How old was she?

26. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    lol because I made nothing of it. Assumed she was on a walk. She was around my age at the time. Did not look younger than 16 max

27. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Have you guys ever woke up and you're 99.9% sure something has moved in your room?

I woke up yesterday morning and found my gym shoes under my bed in a line facing each other. .i obviously got back from gym late and took them off (facing vertical, next to each other) and slid them under my bed. There's no reason why they would be horizontal (let along facing each other).

At other times too, I've woke up to see things have moved from where they were the night before...dunno if its just me/my memory playing tricks on me or what. Weird

28. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    clearly your coming back with such a pump on your brain is oxygen deprived.

29. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Your resident jinn likes playing games with you.

30. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    Hate when you sleep on your arm and you wake up and for 2 drowsy minutes you think your arm is dead and needs amputating cos it just flaps there while the bloodflow returns.

31. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    always found it to be more than coincidental people with a predisposition to spirituality and the paranormal tend to report such things regularly.

cant remember a single such thing to happen to me, I've walked threw grave yards in the evenings, have lived alone, etc, but nothing.....

in prison they make good use of that :p

32. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
  33. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Mmh was that your story then...

34. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    OMG @Prince Pathan rated one of my posts and (for once) it wasn't 'pessimistic'...time to celebrate this momentous occasion...

35. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    Mohsin has Recieved the following from me
    7/34 Funny
    12/52 Agree
    5/65 Likes

Please stop spreading propaganda.

Also that guy is a star, shades of you when you were younger probably and perhaps even now. Weird thing is, if he was not trying so hard to troll everybody he shows towards the end that he can actually dance quite well, quick feet

Look at 1:18

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  36. amirfanforlife

amirfanforlife Smooth Operator

Apr 19, 2012
    Why did I just read this at this time :(

37. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011

Do not worry, as long as you do not have Weetos you will be fine

38. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    In your case, it will be @Don Duckman's ghost haunting you.

39. amirfanforlife

amirfanforlife Smooth Operator

Apr 19, 2012
    Kyun?? :/

40. SOPL

SOPL Talented

Jun 4, 2013
    I swear I have read @Mohsin's painting ghost story around 1000 times now....pretty sure it must be copied and pasted. Which nutter goes and sleeps in somebody's house, especially in the middle of the forest?

Anyway, there is a real phenomenon which is genuinely frightening: sleep paralysis.