1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Draft Competition [Winner: Munna & Red Devil]

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by Mohsin, Jun 5, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    Everyone saying we got the crappest team but we've overspent by 10% @iZeeshan looool

2. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    I honestly couldnt be arsed anymore

3. Ahson8

Ahson8 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 9, 2012
    Our changes:

OUT: Fernandinho (BRA), Higuain (ARG)
    IN: P Guerrero (PERU), A Ndiaye (SEN)

@Mohsin @Patriot

4. Ahson8

Jun 9, 2012
  5. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Anyway I'm not arsed fixing this. Team is crap as is and the fun from this draft was sucked out before it even began what with the bloody rush and we ended up finishing three days early with all that panic.

8 million overbudget with that team what a pisstake. Whoever runs this league is clueless what with the midfielders listed as strikers and every damn player being so expensive lol

6. Ahson8

Jun 9, 2012
    Lol man just get some random guys, and put in your team. After what happened, dont think Zeesh will bother too either tbh and if you dont fix the team, it'll ruin things for everyone

7. Ahson8

Jun 9, 2012
    I have a feeling this site will remove teams that get eliminated in Round 1 for the next rounds and so on and so forth...now that would really mess things up LOL

8. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    No man, keep it at what was picked. Otherwise then we have the Pandora's box of you letting go of players that others could have picked. There's a reason why we did draft. Once you've picked, you've picked.

9. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Just came out of Mosque, going to have Sehri when I get home.

We'll do the 'trades' today, where it'll be explained and done etc

10. Ahson8

Jun 9, 2012
    @Donal Cozzie ki team ka kya karna hai

11. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Ok explain the trades so we finally end this

12. Fireworks11

Sep 22, 2012
    This took nearly a week to finish. 37 pages! Insane

This draft option is v time consuming .. should always do the other option when there r so many managers

13. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Only choice is for @Donal Cozzie to release players and pick from whoever is left. If so PM me Donal.

Otherwise he will have to give isteefa and he will be the first casualty of WC2018 (and all that time waiting on thrt will have been for nothing) lol

14. Fawad

Fawad Sultan of Swing

Sep 1, 2010
    draft is arguably the best part of the experience (everyone full of optimism), we had these problems because of time zones and confusion about start times.

15. Fireworks11

Sep 22, 2012
    And full of drama.

Yes time zones is an issue, ideally both managers shouldn’t be in the same time zone.

16. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    sabr ker bhai sabr

17. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
  18. Mad Genius

Mad Genius Fantasy Draft Wins: 4

Oct 6, 2014
  19. Fawad

Fawad Sultan of Swing

Sep 1, 2010
    I feel the need to make my own lineup separate from this competition, is there a thread where we can discuss those or nah?

20. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    you can. also you can talk in PMs

21. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Agree with FW. The issue arises mostly with our jigars residing in US. Taking that into account, @SwingNSeam and @Fawad did very well these drafts. Wish you could see me giving them two a standing ovation right now.

Saw some posts of some guy named @iZeeshan, apparently he's Amreekan too.. can't remember much who he is but there was no need to show nakhrey like a hot looking girl's ugly best friend. Learn sth from @Red Devil and play it chup karke by following the clueless organizer's instructions esp when you're not one of the active posters here or even the coolest ast/. You know, that awesome person @Munna who's wiser than Aristotle ever was, once advised me to take 3 things in life for granted i.e. larki, poty, and online draft players.... they come and go at any time so never bother.

On top of that, only Nawaz Sharif has been a bigger rondhu of 2018 than @Donal Cozzie. If there were a vote rn to disqualify someone baqwas, I'd have been confused between him and bakwas @Mohsin tbh.

And where's that @Patriot guy who was giving funny ratings to everyone else when they themselves picked Higuain and Guerrero as their forwards. The moves were so cringeworthy that both guys would be cursed now and won't ever move on forward in life ast. Even @Moe picking @iaj in 2014 looked a more sensible decision at that time or that wiser than Aristotle @Munna picking M Rizwan first up in PSL drafts.

Now sthu and play these drafts like a good boy you're suppose to be here... nobody bothers about you lords whining about 9 other teams whining about pushing to pick non-stop or you looking like an Irani piece of poty (I'm fasting so thats why didn't write "shit").

22. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    fyi both players were never my decision. Apke gol burger ka ye kamal hai.

23. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Apart from Iniesta, Matuidi and Ramos, there is no other player in your team that you had suggested to @Ahson8 in that list you posted here... don't put it all on someone knowing little about the game.

24. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    he assured me he will go with the plan, thats why i gave him the list as I wasn't going to be much active in the last few days
    still got a good team imo, if spain, argentina, chile reach the last four. I have a big chance of winning

25. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    @Donal Cozzie what to you want to do with your team/over budget players?

26. Ahson8

Jun 9, 2012
    Lol you backstabber

Navas, Carvajal, Herrera, Stones, Lingard were his picks too.

27. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    My post draft cut:

OUT: J Draxler - 8.5mil
    IN: M Layun - 5.5mil

28. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    The league itself has been created.

Once the teams are finalised/created, join it with the following code:

2JQUCY7T

29. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
  30. Red Devil

Red Devil Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 15, 2013
    @Mohsin clarify one thing for everyone please. Since we have bench players and we're allowed to change the final XI etc for every round of matches, I'm assuming the captain can be changed too?

31. Fireworks11

Sep 22, 2012
    how many changes are we allowed to the formation/team for every round of games?

32. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    I think you can set your lineup, formation, and captain before every round of games. Bit like the how the Premier League fantasy works with game weeks. There will be a deadline after which everything will get locked.

33. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Be careful:

MANAGER SUBSTITUTIONS WITHIN A ROUND:

After all matches on a single day have finished and before the next Round of matches start, you can:
    • Change your captain (if he was not sent off) with a player from your squad whose team is yet to play.
    • Players who are substituted out will score 0 points. The captain bonus will be lost from your original captain if a new captain is selected. Substitutions and captain changes can't be cancelled once confirmed.
    • If a manager substitution or captain change is made, then no automatic substitutions will take place in your team for that Round.
    So in a nutshell, i dont think you can/should otherwise youll lose any points accumulated. So pick your captain wisely and youll have to stick with him.

34. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    Yeah I know that, I'm just saying normally in draft competitions we only choose one captain for the entirety of the draft, which wouldn't work too well here.

Just wanted to clarify that we can change captains too along with the line up and formation, don't want people complaining later.

35. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    So basically, if any substitution or change of captain has to be made then it should be made before the start of each round, correct?

If we make any modification while a round is in progress, then do we lose the pts of the changed players?

36. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Yes they were allowed last Euro drafts as well and they should be allowed in these ones too.

Otherwise, it just doesn't make any sense to choose a squad to make changes with all other players while we're stuck with one captain throughout.

Whats the use of picking Mane by @ASLI-PATHAN, hyping him up like Pele and then not getting his captaincy pts out of fear of losing him after group stages smh

Btw, @maddgenius @Ahson8 @Prince Pathan @Fireworks11 @chandtara @Donal Cozzie @Fawad @SwingNSeam you guys should also clear all these concerns with Mohsin beforehand. I lost around 10-20 decisive pts last time as some rules weren't clear.

37. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    Exactly, also what happens if your captain is benched and misses the game, he'd substituted automatically and the captain would be changed as well lol.

Allowing captaincy changes adds a tactical dimension to the comp and makes it a lot more fun.

38. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Yeah captaincy changes makes sense in this game. Because you have a specific XI and the app will change your captain automatically anyway

39. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    I think the automatic substitutions will be made only if we don't make any substitutions ourselves for a round and then the player(s) in our main starting lineup takes no part in any game of that round.

40. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010