Your experiences with other Cricket Websites (especially for Lurkers or Guests) | Page 59

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mercenary, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Offline

Sixer

Who are you from PP?

+ what did CD & AZ do?
  2. Online

Passionate Pakistani

Itsmek
  3. Offline

shahrukh619

plz read post no. #485
  4. Offline

Don Corleone

With all due respect sir,

@JYRajput

But thats plain Bullshit.
    NO 1 AFRIDI FAN likes this.
  5. Online

Mercenary

Would you say he is a credible source?
  6. Offline

Aunty Virus

Why not? It takes alot of time and effort to design and code and maintain a website as popular as Pakpassion. Until 2009, saj didnt even know how to log in to pp server. The current homepage was coded by @Feather 's team, the forums were designed by entralinks and @Mercenary, setup by @Nauman , and server side regularly maintained by @zeenix . Myself and entra used to update all the banners and buttons regularly. Ever since these guys have left, there havent even been one single change in design of the homepage or forums. Why? Because the current people looking at the technical side of PP are not capable enough, they dont even know what they are looking for. I know PP have done several attempts to upgrade their homepage but they are so confused about it that they havent been able to do so even after initializing projects several times. The current PP managers have absolutely no vision for the website and are enjoying their time on the performance of past managers. Meanwhile, cricistan already had a change in homepage and forums design in two years.

No, never. The whole point of the thread was to share your view's on other cricket forums. PP is one of them. It only shows how much Saj and co. are insecure that they dont even let anyone name cricistan on PP. We have not let anyone abuse here, thats our policy, we always keep it clean but true.

ROFL who made Saj captain? This is the biggest joke i've ever heard. What is saj a dictator of PP? Until 2009 all saj did was to bully around other people and bumping threads in mods forums and take advantage of PP's popularity and meet celebrities. At best he is a bully who took advantage of other managers/mods/founders good performance and vision.

LOL you dont know how much Saj and Mig or Salman were worried about CS is because you dont have access to all the forums. We have email conversations and threads from mods forums.
  7. Offline

Don Corleone

8. Offline

iZeeshan

@JYRajput

I'm sorry but I must have missed the part where mods were required not to post on CS to stay mods on PP. Yeah, you're right you guys had too much up your sleeve - worrying about CS becoming bigger.

It's okay to be wrong dude :)
    Express Pace and NO 1 AFRIDI FAN like this.
  9. Online

Passionate Pakistani

Itsmek.
  10. Offline

1137moiz

Lol at @JYRajput 's defence of PP. Captain Saj Bhai, lololololololololololol
    NO 1 AFRIDI FAN and Saj001 like this.
  11. Offline

AZK

@Passionate Pakistani

have never said that I was banned unfairly or that I was wronged, pls dont assume as such :)
    Cover Drive likes this.
  12. Offline

Cover Drive

Likewise
  13. Offline

Saj

Captain Saj?

What is he?

[IMG]
    ehtesham likes this.
  14. Offline

Saj

His rules?

what is he?

[IMG]
  15. Offline

Don Corleone

Hmm..

One thing interesting here too see others opinions is to rate currently and ex PP mods/admins on a scale fron 1-10...

@truthseer

@Express Pace

@Saj001

@Inswinger

Though it may not be good at all..

Would be interesting though.
  16. Offline

shahrukh619

lol the ban signal
  17. Online

Passionate Pakistani

Fine if you two were banned fairly, i thought you two were also complaining about Saj in this thread.
    Anyways accept my apology for assuming it wrong.
  18. Online

s2k

Yeas thats the forum i registered first and continue to be active there.and i have never hidden my identity either.

Wrong time to browse ICF.After an India Pakistan match.I have never said anything about CS yet.

ICF is and remains a forum for Indian fans.Though they welcome all nationalities it is and remains a forum for mainly Indian fans and doesnt act as some kind of media outlet like PP.ICF is 100000000000000000000000000000000 times better than PP.
  19. Offline

Feather

Everyone is entitled to their opinion however this bothers me to no end. What is wrong with stating the truth or putting the truth out there? Why do we have this backward desi mentality that somehow dealing with crap is okay long as it remains secret and no one else knows about it. Most of the CS team wasn't happy with this thread as has been stated openly within this thread. We remained quiet and dealt with things in the most professional/private manner until things were said and done to provoke a response.
    I will be blunt and straight to the point. Till this day I have a bone to pick with @Mercenary regarding making Sajid the 'Manager' because he was so useless the only thing we could do with him was to assign him the duty of bumping up threads and reminding others what needed to be done.

Far as Amir is concerned. He was nothing more then a moderator who everyone respected simply cause he was elder and done majority of the moderation on the site along with Oxy whom I have lot of respect for. There is lot that happened in background off the forums or private forums in which moderators didn't have access too.

I left the team not because I was forced out. I left the team cause I realized I was working with handful of jackasses. They were all back stabbing each other in order to climb higher up the ladder. In short...I still have emails MIG/Salman claiming how they were going to force Sajid out and wanted me back in the team along with Merc. In order to replace me they went back to @zeenix who politely refused as well.

We left on the principle that we were not going to back stab another member of our team. This is why even though guys such as Nauman, Kasif who are not active contributors to the CS team have access to everything that happens here because we do NOT forget any one persons contributions.

@Aunty Virus has said whatever needed to be said. I don't think I want to go in circles here however
    That honestly made me laugh...seriously?

CS is doing just fine far as I am concerned. Considering we let the site die once already...if we were to compare apples to apples...CS is miles ahead in every aspect including traffic numbers to this site then what PP had at our stage or for the first five years.
  20. Online

s2k

I dont know about the behind the scenes operations,but i can tell that Merc and Feather and the whole CS team have till now being better moderators and down to earth.I believe Merc has as much acess to players as Saj but he doesnt behave like an all knowing journalist.Feather,well i have challenged him to a wrestling match and he still hasnt warned me i am sure on PP that meant a LifeBan.Forums are place to have discussions and fun its not a place where you satisfy your ego or flaunt your knowledge of plauers personal lives.

The moderation at PP these days is worse than pathetic.

PS. who is Amir?
    chandtara likes this.
  21. Online

Wistful Reminisces

FC 7
    Shayan 8
    MIG 8
    Saj 100
  22. Offline

Cover Drive

No need to apologize bhai :)

Yes, we were (well I say I was) banned fairly. As far Saj is concerned, I still stand by what I said.
  23. Offline

Saein

Come on, tell us now why you were banned? Kia Saj kee chaddee uttar dee thee public may:)

And why he dislike Afridi so much. I mean as one the senior member/manager of that forum, it is very obvious that he don't leave a single opporunity to wirte something bad abt him. His reaction to anything abt Afridi is like 10 year kid. He start threads abt him if any ex-player have commented against him. Just recently he created two threads on him after the SA game. But not a single thread was initiated by him on Hafeez captaincy in the India game when all the sports new agencies were quoting ex-player criticizing his captaincy. A lot of posters get away posting anything against Afridi (e.g. Zaid65), but if someone try to respond in a similar manner gets a ban. Is it just because Afridi refused to give him interview or news /stories:p. This is only reason I can think of unless there is something more.
  24. Offline

Cover Drive

I think all has been told in this thread :(
  25. Offline

shahrukh619

lol so the only problem who have against Saj is that he doesn't like ur favourite player.. lmao...

and lets not pretend as if Afridi fans are angels.
  26. Online

Passionate Pakistani

Thats not the only issue with him.

He is literally a liar.
  27. Online

Mercenary

@JYRajput

I would really like to know your answer to this question
  28. Offline

Saein

Lol- I have the same problem if he was doing with any other player. He is above the other posters who come and go. Don't put him under that category. Rules should be same for everybody and not for only those who points the obvious negativity/defaming of someone. Creating fake accounts to push your agenda - I don't wanna debate abt that pathetic approach by someone running a site representing a country.:angry:
    shahrukh619 likes this.
  29. Offline

Pakistanalltheway

pp is taking the piss
    any celebratory threads are being deleted especially ones where Indians are whinging

it actually feels like pp is trying to cover up the fact Pakistan won
  30. Offline

Express Pace

The current standard of PP moderators is very poor. This happens when users are made moderators within a month of joining the site. I have nothing against PP, but find this site a lot more to my liking.
  31. Offline

Pakistanalltheway

32. Offline

Express Pace

PP moderators must have missed that thread or it would have been deleted, with those showing concern at the state of moderation given infractions. Quite laughable really.
  33. Offline

AZK

I do not believe that he would actually fabricate stories.

his sources and his/their motives may be questionable but he wouldn't lie.
  34. Offline

Don Corleone

Is LastLaugh_PK here on CS?
  35. Offline

Don Corleone

36. Online

Mercenary

Is he denying it was him?
  37. Offline

Don Corleone

Yes.
  38. Online

Mercenary

I always suspected KU and when @Cover Drive came to Cricistan I asked him if he knew who muffler was. This is because CD was on the PP team at the time that @Muffler came to Cricistan.

CD has confirmed 100% that Saj sent @kingusama92 to Cricistan as @Muffler and told him to undermine the promotion we were doing in selling our shirts.
  39. Offline

Don Corleone

WOW!
  40. Online

Mercenary

From what I remember he's very young and a pretty sensible guy. He probably regrets what he did and is not allowed to tell anyone about WHY he did it because it will reflect badly on the great leader. So he's stuck between a rock and a hard place and is instead denying it was him.

If you're reading this @kingusama92 / @Muffler then just remember one thing. Life is bigger than virtual forums and principles are more important than misguided loyalties. It wasn't an easy decision for guys like me, @Feather, @zeenix, etc to walk away from an established and thriving website like PP to start up a brand new website totally from scratch but our morals and principles were more important to us than a website which we basically built.

Something as small and meaningless as signing up here to troll about shirts we were selling isnt the worst thing in the world and certainly not worth lying about. It would look better on you if you just said yes I did it and I regret it rather than denying it and making yourself into a liar and having others regard you as untrustworthy.