What kind of person are you?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mohsin, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Mohsin

So why kind of a person are you then? I personally have a VERY VERY VERY...VERY short fuse unfortunately. Am prone to getting angry easily, and when I get angry...I get ANGRY. I've tried to mellow and control the anger, but...well it's not just Pathan looks I seem to have been given, the temperament seems to have been instilled in me also lool
    An tbh it's kinda weird, because I try and be a nice guy. I'll always treat people the way I like to be treated myself and most people wouldn't think my fuse would be so short, the way I try and treat people (though if you cross me the wrong way...then...weelll...lol)

So wbu, what kind of a person are you?
    Passionate Pakistani likes this.
  2. Offline

Bella

I am a very easy going person in most things in life.I am a good listener and genuinely interested in everyone.I think everyone has a story to tell. I am kind to people and animals.I am a person that would defend anyone that was being abused by other people whether it was from a racist,sexist or any other bigoted attack. I despise sheep like people and cowards that are afraid to speak up against their 'friends' and go along with things because of their fear.
    Mohsin likes this.
  3. Offline

Passionate Pakistani

i think only a close friend can describe you better, you will always be bias towards yaself :p

anyways iam very very very short tempered and emotional fella, but my anger is also a short one.

other than that iam not selfish not even when dealing with common people,its just not in my nature and i really really hate selfish people who will always think of their own benefits,lie to you, cheat on you and use you in every possible way.

My limitations are that i get confused very quickly :fp and decision power is bit weak, need to work on that. :afridi
  4. Offline

Victorious Pakistan

What sort of person am i?

Well when i was at a younger age i had a very short temper and would tend to always end up having fights and starting trouble. It was something i could not really control, as somethings just bothered me i had a quick temper and would turn on people pretty quickly. I could not stand many thing's to be honest.
    As time has gone past, i have completely changed. All the things i used to do when i was a kid have gone and been thrown out the window. I have not been "Angry" for a very long time now, somehow i have managed to control myself and become quite the opposite; More a calm and friendly presence.
    Like i said above about how i always ended up having fight's etc, i must confess that i have changed so much i would not even hurt a fly now (which is very true).

I'm very easy to talk with type of guy and a pretty open person, and with that lot's of people tend to talk to me for hours upon hours, which has in end brought me to become a very good listener and someone who can give advice on matter's.

I don't know how to explain this, but no matter what is is someone ask's from me i find it hard to say "No", even if i dislike doing what is being asked and i can't be bothered, i always seem to make time to help people and put them before myself. (As nice as it may seem it does bring about other problems).

That sums me about up; not the moody and angry type of fella, infact quite the opposite.:good
  5. Offline

Passionate Pakistani

^ You talk alot as well. :p
    RapidSnake29 likes this.
  6. Offline

pak_fan_4_life

Most people, say i have a bubbly personality, and im always smiling, and never angry. But my mum says im lazy, which isnt true any more that was when i was younger.
    And my friends think i talk too much, and tell LAME JOKES, but my jokes aren lame, they dont have a sense of humour.
    Im not easily impressed, and i always seem to make friends with my own kind.
    When i want to do something i will do it, and i like to dream big, very big, but at the same time i like to make my dreams come true.
    karachigirl likes this.
  7. Offline

Inswinger

Straight-forward person with a short fuse and an intolerance for stupidity and ignorance.
  8. Offline

Passionate Pakistani

^ poor sense of humor as well ;)
  9. Offline

Inswinger

Yes. I can't stand with a poor sense of humor as well. Thanks for reminding me.