The Mega Imran Khan/PTI Thread | Page 3

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Online

Passionate Pakistani

Javed hashmi = anti establishment

Now javed hashmi joined pti so whats the verdict abt pti backd by establishment.
  2. Offline

Markhor

I agree regarding how PTI should avoid messiah, one-man show politics hence that is why they need a strong party, with forceful and clean, non-corrupt personalities like Javed Hashmi, SM Qureshi, Khurshid Kasuri etc. Imran has to build the civilian institutions which has been hijacked many times by army interventions such as the judiciary, the police and law enforcement agencies, by empowering the grassroots by introducing local government system. 64 years and Pakistan have not begun nation building. Of course, he cannot do it alone and some hardcore PTI supporters will have to be patient and not to pin all hopes on Imran alone.
  3. Online

Omar

Javed Hashmi and Shah Mehmood Qureshi have been old rivals as it'll be interesting to see now both in PTI as to how they get along!
  4. Online

Passionate Pakistani

Ik hi saf main khary hugaee shah mehmood aur hashmi
    Na koi ppp ka raha na pmln ka
  5. Offline

Markhor

PTI Karachi ongoing now. Kasuri with a short speech. Hashmi has arrived.
  6. Offline

Markhor

Hashmi delivering a powerful speech. 350,000 people attending the jalsa in Karachi.
  7. Offline

Markhor

Difficult to top that speech by Hashmi. Baghi baghi baghi !

SM Qureshi speaking now who is focusing on nuclear policy and makes a reference to civil nuclear deal with US and India.
  8. Offline

Markhor

DJ keeps interrupting ! So irritating :angry:
  9. Offline

Markhor

Needs to address the concerns of Karachi regarding security, economy, target killings and reach out to rural Sindh regarding feudalism. He is speaking on a national basis but PTI's weakness is Sindh, address them specifically.
  10. Offline

Aunty Virus

when is the quetta jalsa finally?
  11. Offline

zeenix

Well the new DG ISI is kind of busy at the moment and his political tendencies aren't too visible. After Shuja Pasha coming under a lot of flak from the politicians, the current trend for the ISI is to lie low. So it has to wait until Aabpara gives a green signal.
  12. Offline

ehtesham

hahahahahahahaha aankhain band karnay say tufaan tham nahi jaata.

shuja pasha brought those 2.5 lac to minar-e-pakistan n 2.5 lac to jinnah park *facepalm*
    people can only criticize, what they don't know and are least expected to know while residing overseas is that ik has been working on ground for 15 years n this support of people is fruit of his hardwork.

quetta jalsa was postponed cus balochs who are in favor of independence from pakistan would have gone mad if jalsa would have been held on 23rd as it is pakistan day, moreover weather also played its part in postponing the jalsa. its now going to be on 20th april inshaALLAH n will inshaALLAH be in haters's faces.

btw, shuja pasha retired on 18th march n p.t.i has done numerous rallies after his retirement but to haters's worry all were mashaALLAH huge.

23rd march sialkot:

[IMG]

25th mianwali:

[IMG]

8th april abbotabad:

[IMG]

12th april bhakkar:

[IMG]

13th chichawatni:

[IMG]

next excuse: all these people are pasha's clones.
  13. Offline

zeenix

Pasha clone or not, lets see what Imran has provided us as a concrete line of action except his extremely narrow interpretation of Corruption. In other words, we have little information of the core of immutable ideas that will help the PTI’s movement for change to be carried forward without buckling under the weight of politics and necessary compromises.
  14. Online

Passionate Pakistani

@zeenix are you immy supporter by any chance?
  15. Online

Passionate Pakistani

And what have the rest of the parties done?

Atleast they are making some policies now courtesy pti tsunami
  16. Offline

ehtesham

would u mind explaining this a little??
  17. Offline

zeenix

As can be assumed from your posts, you being a PTI supporter would you mind explaining how Imran's going to end corruption in 19 days.
  18. Offline

ehtesham

as did mahatir muhammad n erdogaan
  19. Offline

Saul Goodman

Didnt Mahatir get done for corruption or something?
  20. Online

Passionate Pakistani

you have your haters everywhere..

mahateer record is front of everyone.. where was malaysia before him and where it is now
  21. Offline

Saul Goodman

Regardles of what you guys think of khan, Idealist, inexperienced, the product of pakistans messiah complex he is improving pakistan politics. Simply by challenging the status quo Khan has made pakistani progress more likely.
  22. Offline

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

Immy K shares his political philosophy aka tigerlove:

23. Offline

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

Jemima gets married (to Humpty Khan):

24. Offline

Saul Goodman

25. Offline

Passionatelover

That stubbornness of Imran is called Attitude or you can call it self belief. When he talk about resources, Prosper Pakistan, developed nation, Imran tries to convey a message of HOPE like IQBAL did. If you can change the thinking power of people, more then half of your job is done. He is trying to mobilise the nation mentally to make them ready for practical work later. He talks about dignity and self respect as a Human being, as a muslim and as a Pakistani we need that.
    He is Human, not perfect by any means but one of the best living creature someone will ever witness on the universe.
  26. Online

Passionate Pakistani

And your point is ?

Its an irony that some people have nothing to criticise and take these cheap personal shots!

Criticise what he has done in the field for Pakistani people rather than these cheap personal shots....
    Oh no, thats such a big ask from people like you!

27. Offline

Passionatelover

I hope you are not dyslexic or need hearing aid ;-) He talked about 90 days I guess!!!!
    Passionate Pakistani likes this.
  28. Online

Passionate Pakistani

For all cheap attention seekers

29. Offline

Passionatelover

I didn't want to take this to such extreme but Just a Quick reminder for all those who has nothing else to criticize beside his ex wife and personal life. Just think about yourself, your family, your sisters and mothers if you do respect them you will never raise your finger against someone else family, mind you while raising one finger towards some one else four of them come towards you. we all are part of this society and we know the facts about all those people out there but the Insafian's should never come down to indulge at such a low level with some low life peoples.
    I dearly respect a revert Muslim who left her family, society and much more even though if it wasfor short time, compare to some of us the so called criticizers who has left their country for some pennies and we all know their status and value in this society.
    So BETTER WE KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
  30. Offline

Passionatelover

it is Today 20th april, My brother from another mother ;-)
  31. Online

Passionate Pakistani

The one and only Immy

32. Offline

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

why so mad? I only posted a couple of videos.
    Bouncer likes this.
  33. Online

Passionate Pakistani

I just want to know your point. What do you really want to say by posting those two videos?
  34. Offline

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

that Imran Khan is a huge hypocrite.
  35. Offline

zeenix

LOL couldn't put it more simply..
  36. Online

Passionate Pakistani

How?

Can you please explain? How these two videos proved that he is a hypocrite?
  37. Offline

ehtesham

n thats what haters can't digest
  38. Offline

ehtesham

nope he's right, khan did say 90 days to begin with but soon backed it up with this 19 days promise.

logic behind his commitment was that, if corruption at the top most level i-e prime minister, president n cabinet gets ended, the effect would ultimately trickle down.

according to transparency international, there has been a corruption of 8500 billion rupees in last four years, courtesy steel mills, p.i.a, railways, o.g.d.c, rental power, haj corruption etc etc. see all this corruption is done either by p.m, ministers or their relatives. imran's point is that if the leader ain't for sale, those under him can't think of doing corruption.... to make it simple, if gillani gets sincere with pakistan today, how the hell pakistan can't prosper??

the day khan inshaALLAH takes oath as prime minister n brings eligible guys to head steel mill n p.i.a, big corruption will begin to end n m more than sure, it won't take much time inshaALLAH to end. n once u are done with the big corruption then comes the turn of lower level corruption i-e depoliticizing the police, empowering people at the lowest level i-e at village level so they solve their problems themselves (in a village court or whatever that is feasible) instead of waiting for court proceedings in provincial capitals for years n years etc etc....

forget 19 days, inshaALLAH 9 would be enough.

khan's thinking is pretty logical but haters don't need any logic to hate. imran is hypocrite n a womanizer n a fixer n jew n talibaan n american agent, but the problem with me n people of pakistan is that we love him n we are inshaALLAH inshaALLAH going to make him our prime minister.
  39. Offline

Saul Goodman

Khan has never claimed to be an angel. He has openly laid his past infront of us. If a parasite and convicted felon like zadari is considered appropriate for high office then i see no reason why khan isnt,
  40. Offline

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

so, a man who doesn't even have the moral courage to accept that he fathered a child out of wedlock... is the new messiah, the new Mr Clean? this guy who will eradicate corruption in 19 day? the guy cant even come clean about his own life. I have no problem with his personal life. he couldve fathered a million kids out of wedlock. but I do have a problem when he takes the moral high ground and gives his sanctimonious lectures.

guy is a serial liar. just two days ago, he was on tv lambasting the govt for not stopping drone attacks for example.

these drone attacks are done by the full permission of the Pakistani army. not sure why Pakistanis insist on sticking their heads in the sand. drone attacks take place with the permission of the Pakistani army. but the army plays the usual game where it cuts all kinds of backroom deals with the americans but keeps fanning anti-american sentiment among the people for leverage in its negotiations. Imran should know that considering he is a GHQ puppet but dishonesty is the hallmark of right wing fundos. if he has a problem, he should go ask his puppetmaster Pasha.

now he says that when the 1971 war took place, he initially believed Bengalis were traitors. but later he realized that we were wrong and had in actuality persecuted the Bengalis. wonder how many more decades it will take him to condemn the actions of the army in Balochistan now.

he is the Pakistani Sarah Palin except male. and PTI is Pakistans tea party.
    zeenix likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. imran khan pti jalsa

2. imran khan pti hd wallpapers

3. imran khan pti wallpapers hd

4. rubina lokal hd poto,
  5. imran.khan.lokal.hd.poto,
  6. P t i walpepar,
  7. india national flak walpepar,
  8. them n walpepar,
  9. imran khan jalsa in sialkot timeng,
  10. pti jalsa sialkot 23 march 2012,