Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahi Aati

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Winsome, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Winsome

I was free so stared to watch TV. I just watch Express news channel. It was time for 'Kal Tk With Javed Chaudhry' on July, 25. I was much suprised to hear that Korean president(don't remember his name, actually his name is so difficult) bowed his head with full of shame before public because of his brother's corruption and he also arrested his brother at once.
    I was much impressed by his commitment and start thinking about our politicians likes Zardari, Gilani, Rehman Malik, Parvez Elahi and many more. Their sons are involved in so much corruption and blunders but they don't feel shy, why?
    We're Alhamdulillah Muslims and followers of such a greatest personality who (SAWW) said at one occassion that if my daughter Fatima (RA) committed a theft I would punish her.
    Now look at our Plutocrats.
    Could anybody explain it?????
    Venerable likes this.
  2. Offline

Saein

Bhai - corruption is now in blood of most pakistani if not all. Those who are corrupting consider this as their right and those who are complaining, accussing etc... are the ones who are not in a position to do corruption. Even person on the street, thinks of corrupting his way out of any problem or need. Its part of pakistanis lives, to be honest. Unfortunately I don't see the nation comming out of this mess in the forseable future.
    Prince Pathan and Winsome like this.
  3. Offline

Winsome

You're right, other persons have blood in their bodies to circulate but we, the Pakistanis, have corruption in the same sense.
    If a countryfellow is thinking about just corruption so much he can than what can do a honest person?
    I think we should give it up now otherwise we'll ruined completely.
    Venerable likes this.
  4. Offline

Aunty Virus

The korean example you gave, it could just be a gimmick to get votes, but yes we havent even reached that point yet where our leaders could come up and say sorry, as they say in urdu, jhoota hee sahi.

But its not right to say that corruption is in our blood. We are addicted to it yes, but thats because we live in a society where when we look up, the people sitting over us are full of corruption, and they have made it a way of life. So it becomes a way of life for us too.

Its like a luxury which has become a necessasity you cannot ignore now. Its like a mobile phone, you have to use it to survive. Its like a justin bieber song, you hate it but you have to 'like' the video linked by your girl on facebook.
    Venerable and anakwalajinn like this.
  5. Offline

Winsome

Nice comments disco but we, the people, make the society.
    So you can't blame the society. We're addicted to corruption for what? Just for luxury which has no scope after our death?
    We've to change our minds and we can do if we start thinking that we are corrupt not the others then we'll change ourselves.
    God never helps those who never help themselves.
    Venerable likes this.
  6. Offline

Invictus

@Disco Lemonade

I don't think its in our blood, its absurd to suggest that anything else is in our blood besides you know blood. However corruption has permeated every facet of our society. Its to a point where you can't get through a day without doing something corrupt.
    I mean people sit here and talk smack about Zardari and what not but how many Pakistani's with a driver license has even been to a license office let alone given a driving test ? Its the accepted way of doing things now. No one thinks its wrong that's just how things are done. Issue is not with leadership issue is with us. There is no such thing as personal responsibility any more for anything. And things wont change unless Pakistani's change. 1 Imran or 1000 Imran's wont be able to do jack unless Pakistanis collectively realize that we as people have to change for the better. Its not 1940 any more its not acceptable to live like we live.
  7. Offline

Aunty Virus

I dont agree that leadership is not an issue. We are humans too, we are just like majority of the nations in this world. We are sheeps and need a Shepard to guide us around. Ever since our independence, we have never been given a chance to evolve as a nation. We are the same people we were in 1940, infact even more illiterate, highly beghairat, and stupendously impatient. I read a book Animal Farm by George Orwell many months back and it resembled the situation in Pakistan. Leaders direct, nations follow, thats how it works.
  8. Offline

Winsome

Both of you guys are right in principle.
    1st Point raised by Disco is that we, the people are like robots and we've to a leader who can teach and lead us to sincerity.
    Yeah you're right somehow we can't forget the fact that always a leader change the situation and condition of people of the society they are inhabit. As our beloved Holy Prophet (SAWW) Did to the lives of Arabs not only Arabs but the whole world.
    People didn't know that what was wrong and what was right, He (SAWW) Came, teach them how to live correctly and how to obey Allah almighty etc etc.
    After that we can see that our Islamic heroes came and just changed the situations.
    But on the other hand, we've to know the we should try to change ourselves according to the teachings of Islam.
    We all know that 'Jesi qaum wesay hukmran'
    so we cant blame much to someone but ourselves.
    Venerable likes this.
  9. Offline

shahrukh619

What proof do you have that zardaris son is corrupt
  10. Offline

zeenix

Blah Blah.. Blah.. Yawn
  11. Offline

Invictus

@Disco Lemonade

Don't necessarily dis-agree with you. However leaders come from the people. They get their backing and strength from the people. Look at any of the "leaders" that created change in their respective countries from Khomeni in Iran to Castro in Cuba each one had a size-able chunk of the population behind them making change happen before those guys became popular.
    Change is only sustainable when it gets implemented bottom up, as in people changing and forcing its leadership to change or bring about new leadership, as oppose to top down, as in leadership trying to change the population, like Zia did or Mush tried. That type of change does not bring about deep rooted changes. Those changes remain superficial or on the surface, like cheap gimmicks, as soon as the leader dies the "change" dies with him.
    Winsome likes this.
  12. Offline

pak_fan_4_life

Its too much of a father son thing now, their sons havent worked hard to get to such a high position and are now taking advantage of it. :fp

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shair sharam tum ko par nahi ati

2. sharam magar tum ko nahi aati mp3