Call them: Indians or Pakistani haters?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by pak_fan_4_life, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Offline

pak_fan_4_life

as much as i like to like indians there are certain people who ruin it for the rest!
    look at this video from the indian media, if u go on youtube u can see the disgusting comments posted:fp
    they make everything good seem bad, apparently we're launching the ppl as a competition
    against the ipl, im sorry if ur not one of these indians but it annoys me!
  2. Online

isaacking

We are giving too much of importance to INDIA TV or channels like it. This is the same channel which had played a virtual war game on Air between India & Pakistan after 26/11.
  3. Offline

HashiBaba

I generally try to ignore the 'comments' on youtube as they are full of vile, disgusting, ignorant, racist bigotry.....and from all sides of every argument. It is so disgusting I think youtube should just close the comments section completely.

The problem is the internet is basically anonymous so people can write anything they want. The same cowards would never have the guts to say something to somebody's face.
    shahrukh619, Zeeraq and 1137moiz like this.
  4. Online

isaacking

This is not from Youtube, India Tv is hindi news channel from India. Rest I agree that these comment must be ignored for they are rubbish to say the least.
  5. Offline

Fawad

Internet is a funny thing, it makes people think they are invincible. YouTube comments mostly are just pissing contests between 10 year olds these days.
    Stumps and Bails likes this.
  6. Offline

HashiBaba

I was referring to the YouTube comments that have been posted on the video which the opening poster also mentioned.

Thankfully I don't watch India TV so rubbish like this video doesn't affect me.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pakistan haters

2. paki haters

3. pakistani haters